'Ohana luck ran out

That’s such a shame. We went last August and loved it.
I have it booked for this October and praying for a good meal.

The problem here is you fall into the mentality of "lemme load up, because idk the next time they're gonna come around"... then you wind up wasting food because you took too much.

This was the servers mentality: he tried to make up for erratic service in the beginning by coming around and dumping quantities of meat and shrimp on our plates. We still hadn't gotten the requested appetizer refill when he came around with the steak and chicken. He literally dumped piles of shrimp on our empty app platter (wasn't room on my plate). Then we felt guilty because we left food behind. Just unfortunate.

That’s such a shame. We went last August and loved it.
I have it booked for this October and praying for a good meal.
This was the first time this happened to us. Usually the food is good and the service fine, if a bit rushed. I actually prefer 'a bit rushed' to sitting there with an empty glass and no food on the table for extended periods of time.

This was the servers mentality: he tried to make up for erratic service in the beginning by coming around and dumping quantities of meat and shrimp on our plates. We still hadn't gotten the requested appetizer refill when he came around with the steak and chicken. He literally dumped piles of shrimp on our empty app platter (wasn't room on my plate). Then we felt guilty because we left food behind. Just unfortunate.
That is exactly what happened to us! He kept dumping food on our plates even after we said no thank you to him. I don't even eat shrimp and he was trying to force it onto my plate. I had a lot of wasted food on my plate at the end of the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter