Ohana Character Breakfast

Hi! We are going to this Stitch breakfast on our next trip and I was wondering how much time I should budget for it? Just in terms of when we will arrive at parks after / fastpasses, I was wondering if you think an hour there is enough to see all the characters and eat or is it more like an hour and a half? Thanks for any help!

I’m currently at Disney with a group of 16. Nine in my party did the breakfast a few days ago and LOVED it. They also really liked the food. The did say there were waffles there.

I always ask for bacon and they bring it with no problem.

I love eggs, and I know immediately when they aren't the real deal. As of July 2018, the eggs were real, and everything was delicious as always.

I can't wait until 12/27 so that I can book my 'Ohana character breakfast and dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter