Ohana - breakfast or dinner?

maiapapaya

Totally DIS-tracted!
We had planned on dinner at O'hana (it sounds yummy), but our 7 year old is a huge Stitch fan and she would really like the character breakfast. We've already got three other character meals planned (CP, CRT, & CM). Thoughts/opinions?
TIA!

Both! Ok, that wasn't helpful was it??

We are not breakfast eaters and the kids, 13 and 17, aren't huge on characters anymore :sad1: so we prefer dinner at 'Ohana.

Actually, dinner at 'Ohana is our all time favorite dinner place ever...Disney or non-Disney!!!

I love the Lilo and Stitch Breakfast, they do a conga line with the kids and of course visit each table. The breakfast is good, great rolls and juice, the rest is good too, it is family style.

:cool1:We have booked both Ohana BK & Dinner. I have read some great things about Ohana BK with the characters Stitch & Lilo. I bet your 7 year old will love it. I heard they do some little games for the younger children at Ohana for Dinner, but if she's such a fan of Stitch why not give it a try. Good Luck:goodvibes.

Maryann :surfweb:

Thanks for all your input! I've discussed it with my sister (her and her hubby are coming with us) and we've decided to do both! :woohoo:
Dinner sounded too good to give up and I couldn't let my DD miss out on having brekkie with her favorite character (esp. when we're staying at Poly!) :stitch:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter