Oh no!

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Loews just sent me a credit card with a sick limit on it. Guess I'm going to have to check out thier garden center :)

Pete

ROFL I'm sure we will be seeing some great pictures of your garden real soon. :D Go buy them out. ;)

Hey! Why do you rate!?! I want one too!

BTW - What's a "sick" limit? :confused:

I buy too much stuff from michigan bulb...:rolleyes:
Shouldn't waste my time and just buy stuff in larger sizes...
should see the trees in my yard from arbor day...:o

No Loews in my area. Good think, wouldn't want to make DH sick, with a sick limit to a store that sell plants.

I usually have to sneak-off while he's at yard sales to the plant store. Even worst a trip to the water garden nursery usually causes severe depression. With prices starting at $25.00 a plant and then watch ducks eat them, or Heron's eat the fish.

What a plant lover going to do.

I need a credit card to a store that sells plant, with a sick limit.

<center><font size=7>NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

LOL! That could be your undoing Pete! If the ambitious projects don't kill you .... the bill later will! :)

Yikes.....how did they miss sending me one.. I love to shop.. I will have to go check this out....Pete..too funny..

Ooo sounds like you're going to have some fun buying new plants. Lucky! We don't have a Loews close by but we are getting our very own Home Depot. I can't wait! I just hope their garden center is a big one:)

Yikes! That's all I would need!! :eek: Between Home Depot, my local hardware store, the local Agway and my flower shop I think I have all bases covered for a healthly spring planting! :D :D And, I know they appreciate my business. :D

One Year Guarantee!!

I have 2 Rhododendrons that just did not cut it last year. I think I planted them in too much sun. I still have the tags, but cannot find the receipt. The Garden center Mgr. said to just bring them in and I could get new ones. I am now trying to form a habit of keeping all my plant tags with the Lowe's receipts in a ziploc bag in my bill paying box. That way I can not only find the receipt if I need to return an unhealthy (or dead!) plant/shrub/tree, but also be able to tell next year what type of plants I planted the year before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter