oh boy, ive got problems!

Thanks for all the info Disneydiane. When I emailed you I was in a complete panic!

I definately feel much better now. Sorry to bother you all...

Deb

We talked to the guide at the info desk at OKW on the day we reserved for our formal tour at BWV (OKW was sold out, but they were building the new section...still there was no model home). I don't recall how I talked him into it, but he got a key from the front desk and drive us to an available 1br.

You might be as lucky one your trip. Everyone is very helpful. Good luck!

I think it is a great idea to tour more than just your home resort and I am surprised that DVC does not encourage it. As we all know, your "HOME Resort" is not the only place you are at "HOME" in DVC. As a matter of fact we have never stayed ay our HOME resort yet! We bought at BWV because that is what was available, but we have never stayed there.

As was suggested here, definately go to the different resorts and walk around to get a feel for each place, and ask at the front desk to see a room or two. Go for it!
It is the best decision we ever made for our family and for my sanity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter