Ogas cantina

Closing time at Oga's is definitely the best time slot imo. However, if you ever give it a second go, I highly recommend requesting to sit at the bar. You don't have that awkward table experience sitting next to another party, and you get to be upfront and personal with the bartenders. Ours was very engaged, and at the end of the day, there didn't really seem to be a time limit. He was adamant that he would take care of us until we were ready to leave. The drinks are not really the highlight of the experience, its the theming and atmosphere that shine through to me.

I was skeptical about the shared booth, but everyone was drinking and having a good time. It actual made it more fun believe it or not. The server was great and didn’t rush us out. Just not my kind of thing, but I had to see and do it once.

We have had a table and been at the bar. Being at the bar was much more fun. The bar tenders were great to interact with.

We got the great standup table. And being a senior I really appreciated it? And I thought our waitress was gonna put a timer on the table cause she was in a big hurry and kept telling us we had to be out in an hour. All cause we read the drink menu for two minutes. I told her not to worry I can’t stand that long anyway. After we got our drinks when she walked by she yelled out how much time we had left. I finally said “ why are you yelling at us?” She took off and never came back a waiter came up and put bill on table and not a word. I said you’re not our waitress and he said no she won’t be back.
Definitely 1 and done. Not impressed. Was a weird experience totally

Closing time at Oga's is definitely the best time slot imo. However, if you ever give it a second go, I highly recommend requesting to sit at the bar. You don't have that awkward table experience sitting next to another party, and you get to be upfront and personal with the bartenders. Ours was very engaged, and at the end of the day, there didn't really seem to be a time limit. He was adamant that he would take care of us until we were ready to leave. The drinks are not really the highlight of the experience, its the theming and atmosphere that shine through to me.

I feel the exact same way. I'm not a big Star Wars fan but booked a spot for just me at 8:20pm - I stood at the bar and just gazed around with my mouth open and people watched. Plus wandering around Galaxy's Edge at night leading up to my reservation AND leaving after park close, in the dark, was such a special experience. Drinks were fine (I had the Fuzzy TaunTaun just to try it and it was wild, and a Jet Juice) - not amazing, not awful - but everything else made it way worth it.

I'm headed to Disney again in May and am doing the exact same reservation.

1st time there went after park was closed, very crowded. Sat at a booth with 8 others it was close quarters. Drinks were ok, one and done for us.
We went about 4pm and it was mobbed. They put us at a stand up table with 2 other families. The mom of the family of 4 was coughing nonstop, it was terrible. She was clearly ill and spreading her germs throughout the park. I have never downed a drink so fast to get the heck out of there.
Not for me.

I didn't know Oga's had shared tables. Suppose that could be good or bad depending on who you end up with. Going with 18 year olds. Would they be allowed to sit at the bar with my husband and I?

I didn't know Oga's had shared tables. Suppose that could be good or bad depending on who you end up with. Going with 18 year olds. Would they be allowed to sit at the bar with my husband and I?
There’s mostly standing at the bar. Very few seats at Oga ‘s and they are mostly at the large tables away from the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter