Oga’s - drinks to go?

I am hoping to do similar at Oga's when we go - not only social distancing, but to more slowly nurse the drinks and switch who's drinking what among the (all over 21 by then) family.

I am hoping to do similar at Oga's when we go - not only social distancing, but to more slowly nurse the drinks and switch who's drinking what among the (all over 21 by then) family.
Sounds like a good idea! There’s an area across from Oga’s that was a good place to sit and drink our drinks and if you guys play the data pad games, that’s also a good location with a lot of crates to scan :)

We were just talking about getting our drinks to go given the crowd we had pre COVID. Glad to hear we can! Thank you!

This information makes me so happy. Definitely what I will want to do.
Any new mugs, glasses you can buy to take home? I was last there in Jan 2020.

This information makes me so happy. Definitely what I will want to do.
Any new mugs, glasses you can buy to take home? I was last there in Jan 2020.
We did get a souvenir glass to take home with us as well. I’m not sure if it’s new or not though since it was our first time there. We got the Endor one and there was a porg one as well. My husband got the drink with the Endor glass to go so it came with a boxed glass and the drink in a disposable cup to go.

Any recent updates on this? We are going in November and have an ADR, but would prefer to take our drinks to go (will have my unvaxd daughter with us)…..

Got my drinks to go in a disposable cup last week after not being comfortable standing at the bar. The bartender didn't hesitate at all when I asked him if we could do to go when we ordered. My group took a few photos, grabbed our drinks, and left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter