Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

... after getting all the way to the Pay screen and getting kicked back to the queue, I'm still waiting. :(

it stinks that you cannot register 2 people once in the system. I remembering registering both of us at one time last year.

my phone got in over LTE after 5 minutes of waiting, registering wife now. Had edge still spinning after 35 minutes!

I've registered for other events that have a virtual queuing system that shows you where you are in line. It also keeps you in line across devices (e.g., you get in queue on your computer, then check your place in line on your phone).
The system Disney is using is horrible.

I don't remember registering for Marathon Weekend taking this long. I registered myself last week during AP registration. I got my cousin done at 10:08 (Internet Explorer) and now trying for my husband. I have 3 different browsers up and all just spinning.

I saw the option to add races and participants on my phone, Once I got the wifes done, tried to add 5ks and got kicked out. still need to get wife in.

I had a queue up on my laptop (firefox) and my work computer (chrome) at 9:40. Laptop got in first around 10:10 even though I joined the queue on the laptop a solid 5 minutes after my work computer one. I was on the phone with a friend also doing it and even though we joined the queue at the same time, she STILL was spooling. I reloaded the queue again around 10:20 to see if I could register her, and my laptop AGAIN got in faster than even her queue entry of 9:40.🤷‍♀️ Luckily though we are both FINALLY registered. Myself for all 3 races and my friend for her first half marathon!! WHEW, that was stressful.

5K and 10K showing Sold Out. I never even got past the Thanks for your patience... screen. :( Glad I got the half last week!

Just got into the Challenge. Holy moly that was a nightmare. Queued for literally a full hour!

So...... Got the wife registered and added 5k's for both of us. Hit pay, then it said 5k sold out and would not let me pay. could not go back or do anything else. Back in line again, but my card was charged! Am I in or not? We shall see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!