Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

That is fantastic! Congrats to him! Can I ask his age and times? Purely out of curiosity of what types of paces is a "win" at a Dis race.

Not sure what they are now, but in 2010, my father-in-law won his age group (70-74) in the marathon weekend half in 2:00.

That is fantastic! Congrats to him! Can I ask his age and times? Purely out of curiosity of what types of paces is a "win" at a Dis race.
Just look up the results and you can see times for each age group and see exactly what times place. Top 5 in half get an award in age groups. Like this year 70-74 top male was 1:57 but top male 40-44 was 1:23 and top female 40-44 was 1:32.

...did anyone else just get the email about the Clif Bar recall?? :rotfl2:
Oh gosh just checked & read it, that's a little late to tell people. I haven't eaten mine but will have to go see what flavors they are. Although I did just find a piece of black plastic in my food the other day, but that was from something else (olives in a jar) not clif bar, I almost broke a tooth. Yum, plastic!

Oh gosh just checked & read it, that's a little late to tell people. I haven't eaten mine but will have to go see what flavors they are. Although I did just find a piece of black plastic in my food the other day, but that was from something else (olives in a jar) not clif bar, I almost broke a tooth. Yum, plastic!
I agree - a little late, guys! I don't normally eat the Clif Bars, and ours are long gone by now.

Um...glad you didn't ingest plastic!! :eek:

I just looked yeah we have a hazelnut one with that date in the stuff left over. At least it should be chopped up plastic versus a whole chunk maybe, yum, although I won't be eating it.

nope. I'm sure once someone does it will be posted here & all over the facebook groups. Nothing seen anywhere yet. I'll post here when I get it.
Thank you. I figured that but I get a little ancy on things at times! I'll post too if I ever get mine :)

Picked my w&d shirt up from the alteration place. Happy to be able to finally wear it, now with short sleeves :banana:

This past Friday, I received the second different survey email from Disney since we returned. The first one was about our BWI stay. This one was about Disney merchandise, with a focus on performance apparel, it seemed. Brands of focus included: Nike, Under Armour, New Balance, Puma, Adidas, Polo Sport, and Champion. We were asked to rate things like: quality, premium brand, low cost brand, willing to pay more for it brand, makes apparel for adults, and makes apparel for children. There were also several questions about the activities we participate in. Follow-up questions seemed to focus on our running, and what we've bought for running, and would we buy running items from any of the aforementioned brands. Anybody else get this survey?

just lmao at sending out a survey on merchandise when some of us havent even gotten some of the pre-paid merch for this event.

I'm a Florida resident and I got my pin via UPS yesterday afternoon!
Was it delivered in a box or in an envelope type? Just wondering and concerned if it's delivered since it will be so light and we've had some windy days out in the country where I live and with the snow now... Wish they would send out tracking

I live in PA and got my pin in today. It came in a white packing envelope. I won't ruin the surprise, but it came with a little something extra for having to wait to get it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter