***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

if u have to choose between slinky dog or alien what would u choose as a fp i only have one day at dhs and i could go without toystory midway (im a solo traveler if that helps)

if u have to choose between slinky dog or alien what would u choose as a fp i only have one day at dhs and i could go without toystory midway (im a solo traveler if that helps)
If you’ve ridden Mater’s Junkyard ride at DCA, then choose SDD.

The AS2 ride will load much more people than SDD, so it will be best to FP SDD and Standby AS2.

Thank you SO much for updating this thread. As I mentioned before, I tried to book this morning with DSS and the FPs for Toy Story Land were not available, but thanks to DISers I saw that someone could book so I called DSS back and got all three new Toy Story Land rides for the morning of the 30th. Thankful for sharing this info.

If you’ve ridden Mater’s Junkyard ride at DCA, then choose SDD.

The AS2 ride will load much more people than SDD, so it will be best to FP SDD and Standby AS2.

is that true about AS2? I found Mater's loaded rather slow - was in fits and spurts, but that line felt like it took a long time

is that true about AS2? I found Mater's loaded rather slow - was in fits and spurts, but that line felt like it took a long time
I’ve always felt we didn’t wait long for Mater’s compared to the coaster in ToonTown. One morning we ropedropped RSR, Luigi’s when it was the Tire Saucer, and Mater’s and were done with Carsland by 9:40.

I would choose SDD even if I hadn’t ridden Mater a number of times.

Ok so I guess I better plan on SDD FP for the last day of our trip. We have 2 HS days planned--Day 2 and Day 8. I have a feeling it's going to be like FoP all over again.

Does that mean they are leaving Beauty and the Beast tier one? I have a huge Belle fan.

I get what they are doing, but I think it is a big mistake to make TSMM, Slinky Dash, and Alien Saucers all Tier 1. Essentially, you are telling people that you are likely only going to be able to get on one of these rides without waiting 2 hours once the land opens. Seems like a bad idea to me personally....

I get what they are doing, but I think it is a big mistake to make TSMM, Slinky Dash, and Alien Saucers all Tier 1. Essentially, you are telling people that you are likely only going to be able to get on one of these rides without waiting 2 hours once the land opens. Seems like a bad idea to me personally....
I think it says your odds are good of being able to get one of these even if not at the 60+ day mark. If one of them were Tier 2 many more people would get zero.

I’ve always felt we didn’t wait long for Mater’s compared to the coaster in ToonTown. One morning we ropedropped RSR, Luigi’s when it was the Tire Saucer, and Mater’s and were done with Carsland by 9:40.

I would choose SDD even if I hadn’t ridden Mater a number of times.

admittedly it was apparently a very busy time when we went (it was mid-week October, but during the 60th anniversary so apparently crowds were much higher than normal) and we were on line for well over 30 mins for Mater's and just seems to go really slow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter