***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I think they will move beauty and the beast into tier 2 which probably doesn’t help me at all as it’s not something we do often and we never waste a FP on it!

Does anyone expect that all typical DHS EMH rides will be open during the added EMH hours, or just Toy Story Land rides?

Also, anyone care to venture a guess of wait times for the new rides during EMH? Thank you!!

Does anyone expect that all typical DHS EMH rides will be open during the added EMH hours, or just Toy Story Land rides?

Also, anyone care to venture a guess of wait times for the new rides during EMH? Thank you!!

I'm sure they'll keep all the regular HS rides open during the emh

I'd take a guess and say during emh Slinky coaster will drop to 120 min and alien saucer will drop to 90 min

OK, so i apologize if this has been asked, but i skimmed and didn't see an answer to my question. We are going with a DVC reservation. They are my moms points, and she will be with us, so i assume that everyone on the reservation will be able to attend a soft opening (assuming, obviously, that everything goes the way it did with Pandora). I saw on this thread that with APs, there were tiers of emails sent out based on the level of AP one has. Did they do something similar with DVC openings? were they invited via email the way AP was? Did they sell out almost immediately? Were there tiers according to your home resort? Or did everyone from DVC get them simultaneously? We are going from June 12-19, so theres a decent chance we will be there during soft openings, but i Just dont want to miss the opportunity because my mom is the one who will receive the emails and she isn't as prompt about checking them as i may be. Thanks to anyone with info!!

OK, so i apologize if this has been asked, but i skimmed and didn't see an answer to my question. We are going with a DVC reservation. They are my moms points, and she will be with us, so i assume that everyone on the reservation will be able to attend a soft opening (assuming, obviously, that everything goes the way it did with Pandora). I saw on this thread that with APs, there were tiers of emails sent out based on the level of AP one has. Did they do something similar with DVC openings? were they invited via email the way AP was? Did they sell out almost immediately? Were there tiers according to your home resort? Or did everyone from DVC get them simultaneously? We are going from June 12-19, so theres a decent chance we will be there during soft openings, but i Just dont want to miss the opportunity because my mom is the one who will receive the emails and she isn't as prompt about checking them as i may be. Thanks to anyone with info!!
DVC members got email as well. There was only one time slot per day given to DVC members while AP holders were given a few time slots to choose from. Keep watching here for more info.

When toy story land opens. Do you think the cues will be longer than what it was like at pandora or about the same

When toy story land opens. Do you think the cues will be longer than what it was like at pandora or about the same

My guess (and it is a total guess because the land isn't even open yet) is that the initial crowds/queues will be comparable to Pandora, but I don't see them sustaining those long wait times like FOP has done now nearing a year since it opening. I'm basing that on the assumption that I don't think either of the 2 new TSL rides have the same repeatability or as broad an audience (age wise) as FOP has.

I don't know though - 7DMT still has long wait times. I am thinking that at least Slinky Dog will have sustained long waits for awhile. Especially, if they put all 3 TSL rides in Tier 1.

I don't know though - 7DMT still has long wait times. I am thinking that at least Slinky Dog will have sustained long waits for awhile. Especially, if they put all 3 TSL rides in Tier 1.

I think this is a totally fair line of thinking, especially with the huge height requirement difference between SD and RnR as the only 2 coasters in the park (not to mention the 'kid themed factor'). I think all of TSL will be a huge bridging of the gap between Disney Jr Live on Stage and...ToT/RnR for so many reasons!

Does anyone think slinky will go faster than the mine train

Is the ride much longer, surely can’t be any shorter lol

Does anyone think slinky will go faster than the mine train

Is the ride much longer, surely can’t be any shorter lol
It probably won’t be much of any faster than mine train. Mine train does slow down for the inside portion and lift hill. This ride won’t have show scenes or a lift hill for the slow down.

It probably won’t be much of any faster than mine train. Mine train does slow down for the inside portion and lift hill. This ride won’t have show scenes or a lift hill for the slow down.

So is the ride time a bit longer to on slinky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter