• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I just googled Star Wars Galaxys Edge and went to news and the Orlando Sentinel posted a story 9 hours ago about sneak peek coming after midnight
Looks like they removed the article. I searched it but then link is broken.

So I wake up to all these very exciting pictures and news.....but still no opening DL date.

Got to be soon now, surely?!

The Shopping and Merchandise Thread has been updated with all the new info received. I will be working on this thread and the others as I have time. Lots of info at once so thanks for your patience.

Having these separate threads and this sub forum makes it great for us but I am sure makes for a lot more work for you at times like this - thanks for all the efforts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter