**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Any idea is the Disney Chase tour discount (15%) is available for the SW Tour? It's not listed in the "Perks" guide, but several restaurants that have the 10% Disney Chase discount aren't listed either. I'm curious. We're going Halloween week & will do the tour regardless of the discount, but it would be nice all the same.

(sorry if this has been discussed previously. I searched the thread & didn't find anything.)
The discounts are not strong with this one. :( Nothing for Visa, AP, or DVC.

I can see the dates for the dessert party for August, but I get no table available. I'mnot panicking yet. Is it safe to assume it hasn't actually opened yet?

I can see the dates for the dessert party for August, but I get no table available. I'mnot panicking yet. Is it safe to assume it hasn't actually opened yet?
Correct. They will show as "available" a day or 2 before they are actually released, so must be soon. Impressive, as June and July were just released 2 weeks ago!

Excited to see the update that August may release soon. Will the Tour dates open up at the same time as the Dessert Party dates do?

Excited to see the update that August may release soon. Will the Tour dates open up at the same time as the Dessert Party dates do?
They did not for July. The tour just opened up yesterday or the day before but the dessert party opened up a few weeks ago.

So Aug 31 available time is 8:15 but the fireworks start at 9:00, so does that mean the party is only 45 minutes??

Star Wars Fireworks are at 9:30pm when I will be at Disney (mid June). How early do I have to get there for a good view? We will be at EPCOT FW for dinner and planned to go thru International Gateway down to get a boat at BC or BW over to HS. How much time should we allow if we want to get a good spot to see the show? Thx

So Aug 31 available time is 8:15 but the fireworks start at 9:00, so does that mean the party is only 45 minutes??
That is very strange and I assume there must be a mistake in one of the 2 times. @FastPasser would you have any insight on this?

Star Wars Fireworks are at 9:30pm when I will be at Disney (mid June). How early do I have to get there for a good view? We will be at EPCOT FW for dinner and planned to go thru International Gateway down to get a boat at BC or BW over to HS. How much time should we allow if we want to get a good spot to see the show? Thx
For the best spot you have to be there at least an hour and a half. I know some people have managed to get there later and got a spot but this show has very limited "best spots" options. Allow at least 30 minutes from Epcot to DHS if walking or 45 minutes if getting the boat

FastPasser would you have any insight on this?
Why yes I do. The internal August calendar for the party has not been updated yet, it's blank. When it updates, it should show the dessert party starting at 7:45, which btw, is what it is now.

ETA, that's assuming that the show is in fact at 9. If it changes to 9:30, the party begins at 8:15. The difference between the 2 has been, and currently is, an hour and 15 minutes.

Last edited:
I finally got to book our guided tour for June 3! I had been calling nonstop...so glad we have a spot secured!
Question...it starts at 3. The park is supposed to close at 9:30. The posted itinerary had it still as a 7 hour tour starting at 2. Does this mean the park will be open an extra hour this day but it's just not posted yet, or is the tour shorter on Saturdays?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter