***Official September 2022 Thread***

What day did y’all order your MB+ and when did it either ship or you received it? I ordered the evening of the 28th but it still says “in processing”. I declined a new MB for DH so the order is just for 1 MB+. If it matters, I ordered the rose gold Cinderella Castle 50th anniversary MB+. We arrive in 25 days!
I ordered the 28th and received the 6th. We got two plain color MB+ and two regular MBv2. Maybe it’s just the 50th design ones that are delaying folks shipping? Not that that makes you feel any better…

What day did y’all order your MB+ and when did it either ship or you received it? I ordered the evening of the 28th but it still says “in processing”. I declined a new MB for DH so the order is just for 1 MB+. If it matters, I ordered the rose gold Cinderella Castle 50th anniversary MB+. We arrive in 25 days!
I ordered mine on the 27th around lunch. Mine showed in processing for days. Finally on Saturday, it showed all kinds of activity I got several texts all at once from UPS. Mine was just for one band also. I ordered the Tinkerbell.

Does anyone have access to Touring Plans daily crowd predictions for the week before Labor Day? We'll be there August 28th through September 3rd.

Thanks! :)

I ordered mine on the 27th when it came out, pretty early in the morning. I know before the official go live time they said of 10AM EST. I ordered the Snacks one and its still saying "In Progress".

Does anyone have access to Touring Plans daily crowd predictions for the week before Labor Day? We'll be there August 28th through September 3rd.

Thanks! :)
Here you go!
1660078758600.png
1660078782626.png1660078802859.png

Thank you, @DaniellePoppins!! It looks like we will be pretty good for our trip with the parks we're doing each day and the fact that we aren't planning to do a park on our last day, Saturday the 3rd. We'll probably do some resort stuff or maybe Disney Springs in the morning and I might get some pool time in after that.

Hoping for some pretty low crowds still!

You're welcome @Dentam !

Has anyone started watching the hurricane predictions again? This is the only part of Sept I don't like.
I watch the tropical weather even if I'm not going anywhere cause its a hobby of mine, got into it as a kid. There's still a disturbance out there that looks like it fizzled out. Got as high as 40% chance of developing into something, but now its 20% - 30% maybe in the next five days. Seems even as its moving away from Cabo Verde its still to disorganized. Looks like while its getting close to that warm Caribbean over the weekend, the wind sheer is not going to support cyclone formation.

Looks like we're waiting a little longer still for Danielle. I'm telling you guys, she's going to show up right around Labor Day in central Florida. 🤪

I ordered the 28th and received the 6th. We got two plain color MB+ and two regular MBv2. Maybe it’s just the 50th design ones that are delaying folks shipping? Not that that makes you feel any better…
I ordered one regular band early on the 20th and than ordered one magic+ band early ionn the 27th. got an email that my first band had been shippped a few days later and I have still not received it. The magic + band still shows as being “processes”! ☹️

My trip is the last week of September... We ordered our MB+ the morning they were launched and they are still being processed.. My question is; Is Disney sending out MB+ orders first to those that are going soonest... i.e. those going in August or first of Sept.? And I'll get mine a couple of weeks before I leave??
What is everyone"s experience so far?
Kenny the Pirate reported that there is a supply shortage. I would hate to not have my order when we go. I'm bringing an older MB just in case.

You're welcome @Dentam !

I watch the tropical weather even if I'm not going anywhere cause its a hobby of mine, got into it as a kid. There's still a disturbance out there that looks like it fizzled out. Got as high as 40% chance of developing into something, but now its 20% - 30% maybe in the next five days. Seems even as its moving away from Cabo Verde its still to disorganized. Looks like while its getting close to that warm Caribbean over the weekend, the wind sheer is not going to support cyclone formation.

Looks like we're waiting a little longer still for Danielle. I'm telling you guys, she's going to show up right around Labor Day in central Florida. 🤪
Please, keep us posted. We've gone to WDW many times in September and NEVER had to deal with a hurricane... don't want to ruin my winning streak! lol

My question is; Is Disney sending out MB+ orders first to those that are going soonest... i.e. those going in August or first of Sept.? And I'll get mine a couple of weeks before I leave??
Not from my understanding. Brooke McDonald posted she was arriving I think tomorrow and didn't get hers yet. It seems you have better luck with less popular, character and color, but special designs and 50th aren't doing so well getting out.

Please, keep us posted. We've gone to WDW many times in September and NEVER had to deal with a hurricane... don't want to ruin my winning streak! lol
Will do!

Just paid in full for our 9/10-13 stay!!!
Woot Woot!
We have to pay in full soon too…. While it ,eans our trip is closer it’s also parting with a lot of money. Haha

we didn’t book very many sit down meals… SciFi, TeppanEdo and Yak and Yeti… mostly to be able to sit in air conditioning for a while. Haha

Im very excited for food and wine!
I’ve watched just about every Genie + you tube video so I feel pretty confident I’ll be able to keep my family moving through the parks.

Now I’m working on outfits and shoes.. shoes are also tough for me so wish me luck! So far I have a pair of Hokas, Crocs, Aebo sandals with metatarsAl support, and I just ordered a pair of Dansko sandals. Lol

Hi, everyone!

How do the forecasts of afternoon scattered thunderstorms affect your approach to planning your schedule? For example, for those of you who prefer an earlier bedtime due to young kids: is park hopping less valuable, as the park may experiencing a bunch of storms at 2 PM or later? (Hurricanes are an entirely different beast!)

I plan on being in WDW from September 3rd to the 7th. Very excited!

Anyone start packing yet? I started today. I pulled out all my favorite Disney tanks and paired them with earrings. My go to for park wear is tennis skirts (with built in shorts) so I pulled all of those out too. I have a couple of new tennis skirts on the way from Amazon so I need to figure out a shirt for one of those. I also have an idea for matching shirts for DH and me. I could make them myself using vinyl but a friend offered to sublimate them for me. I put all of our old MBs in my fanny packs so I know they’re safe. Most of what goes in the park bag is already together. Admittedly, I never fully unpacked that bag from nearly 3 years ago until we had to fly for our family vacay a few weeks ago and we each took a carryon and backpack. 🙃 Other than those few clothes (and DH’s clothes), PJs, charging cables, my new MB+, fans/cooling towels, and toiletries, I’m just about packed!

Anyone know of any neutral colored ears I can buy somewhere? I’d rather they match almost everything instead of having a pair for each outfit.

My trip is the last week of September... We ordered our MB+ the morning they were launched and they are still being processed.. My question is; Is Disney sending out MB+ orders first to those that are going soonest... i.e. those going in August or first of Sept.? And I'll get mine a couple of weeks before I leave??
What is everyone"s experience so far?
Kenny the Pirate reported that there is a supply shortage. I would hate to not have my order when we go. I'm bringing an older MB just in case.
We are also going last week of September, ordered our last the 1st day they became available and they should arrive at our house tomorrow.

Hi, everyone!

How do the forecasts of afternoon scattered thunderstorms affect your approach to planning your schedule? For example, for those of you who prefer an earlier bedtime due to young kids: is park hopping less valuable, as the park may experiencing a bunch of storms at 2 PM or later? (Hurricanes are an entirely different beast!)

I plan on being in WDW from September 3rd to the 7th. Very excited!
Hi@flowergleam and Welcome in to the September 2022 Group!!! :welcome: If you would like to tell us the resort you are staying at I will add you to our CountDown List on page one!! To answer your question about storms, we have been caught in some real downpours and lightening especially at MK. In 2020 September it was the worst one we have experienced in severe lightening and very heavy rain. If we had known prior we would have left MK before it hit.. It was very scary. In the past we have not paid much attention to weather forecasts of rain because it does sometimes helps lower crowds and then the sun comes out again. Maybe this year we will pay more attention to forecasts as we have a 14 month old. Congrats on your upcoming trip. We look forward to seeing you here for more Disney Planning. :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter