***Official September 2022 Thread***

Welcome us to the club! We are fully booked and even have airplane tickets! We are so excited. Sept 10-24. Boardwalk Villas.
Welcome Aboard one_cat !!!!:welcome:
We are so glad you are joining our September group! The Boardwalk Villas sound amazing and I would Love to stay there. Fully booked with your airline tickets is exciting!!! Sounds like you are ready and planning like the rest of us. This is a Great September 2022 group and we are glad you are here. :mickeyjum Looking forward to "seeing" you here with us on this countdown!! I have added you to our countdown rollcall.

Last edited:
Question for the week of Friday November 19th through Thursday November 25th
What are some of your essential items you could not do without on your Disney World visit in September that you must not forget to pack? Share yours with our group and we can give each other some ideas.
::MickeyMo

Always pack a pop up laundry hamper, sunscreen, portable neck fans, wet wipes (for cleaning benches & tables etc), portable phone charger to take to the parks, snacks for the room and, now, plenty of face masks & neck lanyards so they don’t have to go in your pocket when you’re eating & drinking

Question for the week of Friday November 19th through Thursday November 25th
What are some of your essential items you could not do without on your Disney World visit in September that you must not forget to pack? Share yours with our group and we can give each other some ideas.
::MickeyMo

I really had to think about this for a bit, but I think the best advice I can give is to pack a walking pharmacy. If anyone isn't sure about what this is, there's some good YouTube videos on it. Essentially its a bag/case (small) that has all the essentials and then some when it comes to first aid and your otc medicines. (They're definitely more detailed than your average band aids and pain relievers.) There is NOTHING fun about being under the weather or in pain during a vacation. And yeah you can find a lot of otc medicines in your hotel sundries shop, but the prices 😱. And if they don't have what you're looking for it is not fun to take time out of your trip to go off property to find a close by store. You don't have to take the whole bag into the parks with you of course, just the main essentials. But just having what you need if late night heartburn issues start or waking up with a migraine (me) and just pulling out your little case and dealing with it right away is a relief. And if nothing happens (yay) its just peace of mind. I've found three trips where this case is so important.... Disney (because you're likely stuck in the bubble and subject to their prices,) cruises (you're really stuck if they don't have what you need in their shops,) and Europe (stuff we take for granted like pain relievers can be shockingly difficult to come by there.)

Really great ideas from @DaniellePoppins and @hsmamainva!!! For Question of the Week
I also love my fans. I searched for a really strong air flow fan and finally found one which was wonderful on our September 2020 trip. My husband nicknamed it the "the jet engine" since it makes a little noise and is so strong (lol). People would ask me while in line for attractions where I got that fan. I also always take moleskin for any shoe issues like blisters or redness from walking.

I love the pop up hamper idea! That is something I might look into for our next trip for sure. And the walking pharmacy - could see that being useful for many things as I am also a camper! Having something that includes all that kind of stuff but is separate from what we use at home, seems like a great plan.

Other stuff for us - multiple spare batteries for the phones. We usually end up not using them all or not even needing them all the time but definitely better to be safe than sorry!

Snacks for the room for sure, though we usually hit Target or something for that as we fly - and then we get the fun American treats too :)

I like the lanyard idea for masks so if we have to use them, that's a great option.

Question for the week of Friday November 26th through Thursday December 2nd?
What are some of the things you are looking forward to doing in Epcot during your September 2022 trip??
pluto:

What are some of the things you are looking forward to doing in Epcot during your September 2022 trip??
pluto:

not going to lie, Epcot is our least favourite park. BUT so many changes have happened and are coming.

1) ride Guardians (hopefully)
2) Remy’s!!

and general walking around, stopping for beers 😁 etc

pluto:

Things I definitely know will be going on.... Food and Wine, Fall Decorations, and the Halloween After Hours/Party.

Thing I'm hoping for.... Tron being open.

I am looking forward in Epcot to ride Remy, Maybe eat at Space 220, Food and Wine, Fireworks and ride everything but Mission Space.

I am looking forward in Epcot to ride Remy, Maybe eat at Space 220, Food and Wine, Fireworks and ride everything but Mission Space.

LOL I just realized I read this wrong. It was specific to Epcot 🤦‍♀️

Sept. 7-13 at the YC. This will be the first time I have EVER been to Disney during Sept. Hoping the weather is ok... I know it will be warm, just hoping for no rain!

Welcome! You and I have almost the same dates! I am not a fan of the extreme heat myself. But I'll take that and normal rain. I just don't want a hurricane. 😱

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter