***Official September 2021 Thread***

Wowza! I think I could have done a better job than that customer service rep. I’m glad they called because they got good feedback from you and they obviously recognize you as a loyal customer but I can’t believe they didn’t have anything compelling to say.

I hinted around the main reason for this trip is Galaxy's Edge and, if I miss out on riding Rise of the Resistance, it was going to ruin my trip. I was hoping he'd say something like, well, since you're such a loyal, long time customer, let's go ahead and set you up with a reservation. But no such luck. LOL

Oh, that's something else. I told him, whatever you do in regards to FP, I really, really hope you don't make everything a virtual queue because that just seems like a pain in the butt. I don't want to have to get up at 7 am every morning to line up my virtual queues. I don't want to walk around the park all day looking at my phone waiting for a spot in a virtual queue to open up. He was pretty non-committal to that - just like the rest of the conversation - but I got the impression that's not in the works.

He sent me an email a few hours later that said, "Once again, I am truly sorry for your disappointments with the phased reopening of our Resort. I have shared your concerns with appropriate Leadership in the areas we discussed."

Booked my first solo trip for 9/8-9/12 at Pop! Will be heading down for the DIS family reunion. I have wanted to do a solo trip for a long time and my birthday is 9/7 so this is the year! 🎉🙌🏻

Fun! One of my best trips was a solo trip in 2019!

I am normally a June traveler with my daughter, but now that she is in the Air Force and not able to travel with me this year, I just booked a solo trip for September 24-October 2nd. I've always wanted to go solo and now I'm going solo, it will be my birthday celebration and I will get to experience food and wine. I am so excited!!

We are going Sept 12-18, 2021
First time at BWV 🤡

Nice to see everyone psyched up to go. Yes! We’ve only been one other time in Sept and hoping crowds are light. Could be the last chance for a while. I’d love to see some stuff return by then. Night shows and boat rentals are my biggest hope. Oh yeah... and Space220 lol.

We are going Sept 12-18, 2021
First time at BWV 🤡

Nice to see everyone psyched up to go. Yes! We’ve only been one other time in Sept and hoping crowds are light. Could be the last chance for a while. I’d love to see some stuff return by then. Night shows and boat rentals are my biggest hope. Oh yeah... and Space220 lol.

:welcome:

I've been there one other time in September and the crowds were awesome. This year, with the 50th starting 10/1, should be interesting. I've seen two trains of thought.

(1) It will be dead because everyone is waiting to go in October (or later) for the 50th.
(2) It will be busier than normal because people are trying to avoid the craziness of the 50th (I would be in this group LOL).

I'm with you. I really, really, really hope the night time shows come back. Dessert parties and EMH would be a bonus.

Regardless, I'm excited to go and am bound and determined TO HAVE A BLAST! :jumping1:

Regardless, I'm excited to go and am bound and determined TO HAVE A BLAST! :jumping1:
Me too :banana::mickeybar:banana:

Sept 2019 had those crazy EMHs everyday and still the crowds never came. Many postponed for RotR. Sure can happen again with the 50th.

I’m thinking a decent amount of stuff could be back this year if things continue looking up. They can’t wait until Oct 1st for everything, it’d be a logistical nightmare trying to work out all the kinks simultaneously. Here’s to dreaming Sept is a sweet spot pirate:

(1) It will be dead because everyone is waiting to go in October (or later) for the 50th.
(2) It will be busier than normal because people are trying to avoid the craziness of the 50th (I would be in this group LOL).
I'm a September Worlder - almost every once since 2008.
Sept 2019 had those crazy EMHs everyday and still the crowds never came. Many postponed for RotR. Sure can happen again with the 50th.
That was a great year for a Sept trip. I flew in early (Sept 1) because MCO was threatening to shut down and my original stay was to start Sept 3. Low crowds!
I'm thinking about October (20-27) this year - use my AP, then Day after Labor Day in '22.

I guess most of us second and third guess our dates. 2021 will be so hard to estimate...

I'm a September Worlder - almost every once since 2008.

That was a great year for a Sept trip. I flew in early (Sept 1) because MCO was threatening to shut down and my original stay was to start Sept 3. Low crowds!
I'm thinking about October (20-27) this year - use my AP, then Day after Labor Day in '22.

I guess most of us second and third guess our dates. 2021 will be so hard to estimate...
We would’ve loved to catch that Sept. Sweet! Even with the hurricane lol 😂

Flights are finally booked for September. Much higher than I’ve always paid for Southwest but the only other option out of Indianapolis is Spirit and the flight back to Indy left around 7:00a...no thanks lol.
But yay! I’m just glad that’s taken care of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter