*Official September 2011 Thread!* Who's joining me?!

I can't believe I subscribed to this thread and then didn't even post our dates! We will be there September 2-4 staying at Pop Century. It will be me, DH, our 16yo daughter and three of her 16yo friends. Its gonna be a blast!:goodvibes

We are going for a surprise trip September 28- October 2 staying@AKL. We can't wait. Hope I can keep the surprise until we get to the airport.

I couldnt wait til september...we decided to take a pre-trip this weekend! We leave tomorrow at 9. I am trying to quickly plan-since we just decided last night....:scared1:

Just booked a stay at Pop Century from 9/10-9/15 for myself and my husband. We are celebrating 15 years of marriage and leaving the kids at home with grandma and grandpa. :yay::woohoo:

Some day I swear I'm going to get the hang of these forums! Hahaha I didn't know this one was here. I'm in!

DH, DMIL & S-FIL, DCousin & BF, and I are staying at Pop Century from September 24 - October 2!

We are going for a surprise trip September 28- October 2 staying@AKL. We can't wait. Hope I can keep the surprise until we get to the airport.

Oh you can keep the surprise :goodvibes It is so worth it. I surprised my 8 year old last year and told her at the airport (well at the airport hotel as we slept over the night before) and she still talks about it!! Who is the surprise for? :cool1:

Oh you can keep the surprise :goodvibes It is so worth it. I surprised my 8 year old last year and told her at the airport (well at the airport hotel as we slept over the night before) and she still talks about it!! Who is the surprise for? :cool1:

We are surprising our 5 and 2 1/2 year olds. The kids have no clue that we are going especially again so soon. We just got back in June, but we wanted to experience a different time of year and we don't usually get to do any other time but summer but my mom thought it would be fun and we decided it sounded great to do. She is going to be the second surprise. She is meeting us down there and surprising the kids at the hotel. It should be great! I can't wait.

Well, after Mom & I extended our dates, I found out I had a mandatory meeting for work on a SUNDAY!!! :confused: I'm thankful to be a 4 hour drive away, but sad that my vacation with my Mom will be cut short for a full day. :sad1: :sad2:

Anyways, we're still excited!! Under 2 months to go!! :cloud9:

My dh and i have been planning our trip for 9/10-9/17 since the first of April and my whole family thinks I'm disney ocd. I've been working really hard to make sure my dd who is 6 has the trip of her life. I have planned so much stuff to do and I have spent countless hours looking at discussion boards and Disney websites. We just booked our dessert party and finally got her to pick a costume today. She's going to be belle for mnsshp. My dh told me he was so happy that I had gotten all of this research done. I just can't seem to take my mind off those macedamia nut pancakes at kona our first morning or meeting the hatter for the first time. Am i obsessed? Does anyboey share my pain to see the mouse? Or have i gone mad? I'm just so excited. This is my first time planning a trip and i am so proud of all i have gotten planned. Nobody in the family seems to want to hear it. Just had to let all that out. I even got the hotel we wanted and all the right ressies. I hope its everythig we dream it will be. Wish us luck dissers!
:cool2: me
:eek: dh after final costs
:cheer2: dd 6

My dh and i have been planning our trip for 9/10-9/17 since the first of April and my whole family thinks I'm disney ocd. I've been working really hard to make sure my dd who is 6 has the trip of her life. I have planned so much stuff to do and I have spent countless hours looking at discussion boards and Disney websites. We just booked our dessert party and finally got her to pick a costume today. She's going to be belle for mnsshp. My dh told me he was so happy that I had gotten all of this research done. I just can't seem to take my mind off those macedamia nut pancakes at kona our first morning or meeting the hatter for the first time. Am i obsessed? Does anyboey share my pain to see the mouse? Or have i gone mad? I'm just so excited. This is my first time planning a trip and i am so proud of all i have gotten planned. Nobody in the family seems to want to hear it. Just had to let all that out. I even got the hotel we wanted and all the right ressies. I hope its everythig we dream it will be. Wish us luck dissers!
:cool2: me
:eek: dh after final costs
:cheer2: dd 6

Cydsmom - you & I would get along JUST fine - lol. I'm kindof a planning freak my self. Usually my dh just sits back and lets me do it - but this time - I'm going with my daughter, my foster daughter and my best friend & her daughter - all girl trip. My BFF is as much of a planning freak as I am - It has been GLORIOUS to have a partner in my OCD freakishness about Disney!! :rotfl:

Please add us to POR on Sep. 24th. We are coming in that night and transferring to BWV the next morning.

BTW, we reached the 2 month dance yesterday!!!!! Thanks.

Please add us to POR on Sep. 24th. We are coming in that night and transferring to BWV the next morning.
Hello! Unfortunately, the list in the first post has not been updated since January, as the OP has been missing for quite some time. Although this thread is open for conversing, if you are looking to be added to a DIS list, the other September thread is active and current!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2696473&page=138

Happy planning!

I will be there 9/30-10/2 for a quick surprise trip with my oldest DD, my mom and my MIL. I am so excited I can barely stand myself. :D

9/30-10/3, quick MNSSHP trip.....can't wait! Really excited to celebrate MK
40th Birthday too :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter