***Official November 2022 Thread***

82? 🥶🥶🥶 How about 87!? This time of year we don’t need to heat it at all, the daily sun and warm temps do. Well I will not need a swimsuit in November!

82? 🥶🥶🥶 How about 87!? This time of year we don’t need to heat it at all, the daily sun and warm temps do. Well I will not need a swimsuit in November!
Our pool today in CT was 90 from the sun. Yesterday, it was 88. We don’t heat our pool at all from mid-May to mid-September (early October last year) and it’s usually above 80 on its own.

We were at Beach Club in January and the water was likely over 82 because the week we were there was mostly full on hot sun all day long. We found the pool to be a nice relief in the middle of the humidity.

Last week, I looked at our office calendar and I realized that I had marked off that I would be out the entire day of November 10th and that I wouldn't be back in the office until November 28th. I was supposed to have noted that we leave for Disney after work on November 10th. But, since it has been on the calendar since last December, the bosses already think that I'll be gone that whole day so what would any Disney loving gal do? I added a day onto our trip! We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside for the first night and then moving over to Caribbean Beach which is our home away from home. We have visited Port Orleans Riverside but just for a quick look around. Even though it will be just a one night stay, we are excited to try a "new to us" resort.

I have a question for you veterans. We are oldsters. We haven’t been in 12, almost 13 years. At MK whenever we went just us two we never were big fans of Fantasyland. We’d do Small World maybe if we were walking by and no wait. We did like Philharmonic and we’ve done Peter Pan in the past, again if just walking by and no wait. But generally we avoid Fantasyland if it’s just us going. Should we skip again? We’ve never ridden the 7 Dwarves. But I think if I ask DH would you want to play stroller dodge to do this one ride or ride BTMR and POC again, I know what his answer will be—let’s stay in “our“ side of the park. However, is it worth us skipping this new ride? Any other thoughts?

I have a question for you veterans. We are oldsters. We haven’t been in 12, almost 13 years. At MK whenever we went just us two we never were big fans of Fantasyland. We’d do Small World maybe if we were walking by and no wait. We did like Philharmonic and we’ve done Peter Pan in the past, again if just walking by and no wait. But generally we avoid Fantasyland if it’s just us going. Should we skip again? We’ve never ridden the 7 Dwarves. But I think if I ask DH would you want to play stroller dodge to do this one ride or ride BTMR and POC again, I know what his answer will be—let’s stay in “our“ side of the park. However, is it worth us skipping this new ride? Any other thoughts?

If you want to do some Fantasyland rides and not play stroller dodge do it in the evening/night. There are usually much lower wait times and not as many strollers out. Especially if you hit the rides during fireworks. It slows down a lot during that time. Try 7DMT last. About 5-10 minutes before closing.

Thanks, good tips! We didn’t start going to the parks until we were older, and anytime we had kids with us they were teens so less interest in things like Dumbo, etc. from them too. (”that’s lame”) 🙄

Any reason to pick one of the all stars over the other? It’s literally for a late night arrival and transfer to another hotel in the morning. Thanks!

Any reason to pick one of the all stars over the other? It’s literally for a late night arrival and transfer to another hotel in the morning. Thanks!
All Star Sports tends to host a lot of sports and cheer teams, and can get rowdy. Other than that it's a coin toss.

For one night, it really doesn’t matter. For a whole trip, avoid standard at Music, it’s a really long resort and you have to walk forever to get to the buses.

Since the party runs until midnight, will there still be bus transportation back to the hotels that late or do we need to arrange different transportation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter