***Official November 2022 Thread***

They seem to have pretty much stuck to that for MNSSHP. So fingers crossed they do the same for MVMCP.
That would give us the first night at Epcot with plenty of time to graze F&W, do some rides, fireworks, etc. If we get there around 5-6 that will be 2-3 West Coast time so we should be fine to go. Then that last morning we might do Disney Springs or have a nice brunch somewhere.

Thought I would join in! My son, my mom, my sister and I are going 11/21-11/27 and we are staying at POP. My poor husband can't get off work, so he will be home. Thankfully we have lots of family at home and he won't have to spend Thanksgiving alone.

I just realized that we will get the food and wine festival by one day!

We have a full Epcot day - November 18th
And a 1/2 Epcot day - November 20th

And the food and wine is July 24-November 19!

Not sure this changes much for us other than there are more food options. And so little time…

I looked at the list of booths and food…some sound SO good
Actually not sure how we will consume all we want since I also have ADRs I really want!

We’re there 14-20 so we’ll do F&W early and ADRs later in the week. Menus look just too good to pass up!
I guess for our full day we will do:

Breakfast: F&W
lunch: hoping for space 220
Dinner: F&W for apps and maybe a sit down down here for dinner?

We changed up our schedules a bit. My husband and I will be in Disney 8 days before the rest of family and extended family arrive. Instead of ending our trip at Magic Kingdom as has always been our tradition, we will moved things around and we will be at Epcot on our last day. The change will allow the whole family to attend the last day of Food and Wine Festival and the first day of the International Festival of the Holidays.

Any strategies for booking an ADR for a party of 12? It would be for Epcot. Also, is the max seats at a table at Biergarten 6 or 8?

Thanks!

Now that MVMCP dates have been announced has everyone made their park reservations and have a solid or semi solid plan?

I'm not too worried about park hours and plan without those. We just roll with those unless something crazy happens and a park we have evening plans at closes at 4 pm. If another park is extending hours by 2-3 hours we may switch around our evening plans but most likely we would stick with our intended evening park and hop to the later opening park.

This is what I have so far. I am hoping to get these ADRs when my date opens on September 4.

Thurs 11/3 – arrival – 3 Bridges

Fri 11/4 – MK all day (RD and may not do a midday break and use HDDR as our "break")
Breakfast – El Mercado
Lunch – Sleepy Hollow
Dinner – HDDR first show 4 pm category 1
Dessert party??

Sat 11/5 – Epcot/DHS (RD then midday pool break)
Breakfast – in room
Lunch – VN
Dinner – HBD lounge

Sun 11/6 – sleep in – AK 12:30-7/Epcot 7:30-10 (Epcot has historically been open until 10 pm this weekend)
Breakfast – Topolino’s 10:30 am
Lunch – snacks
Dinner – QS/Nomad/F&W

Mon 11/7 – sleep in/AM pool time - Disney Springs 12-4/MK 5-10 pm (what I'm predicting will be closing time)
Breakfast – in room
Lunch – Homecomin 12:30 pm
Dinner – QS

Tues 11/8 – AK/DHS (RD then midday pool break)
Breakfast – in room
Lunch – QS/Nomad
Dinner – Yachtsman 5 pm or 9/9:30 pm (depending on DHS hours)

Wed 11/9 – sleep in/AM pool time - Epcot
Breakfast – in room
Lunch – F&W
Dinner – F&W

Thurs 11/10 – 4 parks 1 day - DHS/MK/AK/Epcot (RD and will use transportation and GP as our "break")
Breakfast – in room
Lunch – Geyser Point
Dinner – QS/F&W

Fri 11/11 – sleep in – Epcot 10-1/MK 2-6 (pool time before CG)
Breakfast – in room
Lunch – F&W
Dinner – Cali Grill 9:15/30 pm (to watch MVMCP fireworks)

Sat 11/12 – sleep in - DHS arrive after check out (12 pm) – MEARS bus pick up 7 pm
Breakfast – in room
Lunch – Sci Fi
Dinner –

Last edited:
Now that MVMCP dates have been announced has everyone made their park reservations and have a solid or semi solid plan?

I'm not too worried about park hours and plan without those. We just roll with those unless something crazy happens and a park we have evening plans at closes at 4 pm. If another park is extending hours by 2-3 hours we may switch around our evening plans but most likely we would stick with our intended evening park and hop to the later opening park.
We’ve made park reservations as far as possible. Our APs expire a few days before the blockout so we can’t book anything for those few days yet. Our renewal window opens in mid-September so we will renew at that time and then book the remaining days. We generally don’t book ADRs any longer; we usually prefer to go offsite or to do QS. If we can get BBB reservations for both girls at the same time (we were always able to do it when you booked 180 days out for it), then we may book CRT after it.

We’ve made park reservations as far as possible. Our APs expire a few days before the blockout so we can’t book anything for those few days yet. Our renewal window opens in mid-September so we will renew at that time and then book the remaining days. We generally don’t book ADRs any longer; we usually prefer to go offsite or to do QS. If we can get BBB reservations for both girls at the same time (we were always able to do it when you booked 180 days out for it), then we may book CRT after it.

Last trip I only made 3-4 ADRS for 10 days but DD16 has asked for a few more places. YM and HDDR are must do's for her. VN is a must do for me. I am surprising her with CG since we usually spend our last night in MK but it's a party night. Sci Fi, Topolino's and Homecomin will be new. They are places I've wanted to try and I know DD will enjoy them. Last trip we didn't do a character meal and we did miss it but not the chaos. I think Topolino's is a good choice for that.

I arrive 11/2 the runDisney Wine & Dine weekend. I have an AP, so these are just the starting park for each day.

11/2–arrival day is always MK. No ADRs because that’s too hard to plan on arrival day
11/3–rD expo in the morning, followed by Epcot. Maybe a lunch at Rose & Crown
11/4–W&D 5K in the early morning, then HS. Lunch at either Sci-Fi or Mama Melrose
11/5–W&D 10K in the early morning, then AK.
11/6–W&D Half in the early morning, then lunch at Beaches & Cream, which is my go-to for a post-long race meal. I’ll head to AK after that, but I’ll reserve Epcot as my 1st park so I can cut through to get to B&C, and also so my LLs at AK don’t start until after 2. Evening is Epcot for the W&D after hours party.
11/7–MK, but also hopping to other parks for medal pictures. No ADRs
11/8–HS and probably lunch at Sci-Fi, if I haven’t already done it. Maybe a resort break in the afternoon, then MK for the Xmas Party 🥳🥳
11/9–departure day 😭😭

Any strategies for booking an ADR for a party of 12? It would be for Epcot. Also, is the max seats at a table at Biergarten 6 or 8?

Thanks!

Typically, they will need to split your party into one or more groups. I'd suggest calling the Disney Dining line first thing in the morning of your ADR date and have them book large party ADRs for you.

Here’s a question from an oldie but a newbie in that we used to go all the time but haven’t been in 13 years: we do want to make some ADRs though not many. BUT our window opens September 14 and we’ll be flying that day to an out of state wedding. We’ll basically be tied up until the 17th. Are we going to be out of luck?

Here’s a question from an oldie but a newbie in that we used to go all the time but haven’t been in 13 years: we do want to make some ADRs though not many. BUT our window opens September 14 and we’ll be flying that day to an out of state wedding. We’ll basically be tied up until the 17th. Are we going to be out of luck?
Def not out of luck! By chance do you know anyone who could try to book for you? My friends give me their MDE log ins all the time and I go on the hunt!

Not sure if it has been addressed here but what should I expect for weather 10/31-11/5?

I haven't been in early Nov but have had friends there for Halloween. They all wore shorts and were able to swim (we're in the South so what we perceive as swimmable weather may be different than yours). They said it was very comfortable. I found the weather three weeks later at Thanksgiving to be just a touch too cold to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter