OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Hi! I can't believe I haven't popped in here, yet. I've had our trip booked since last fall! We will be at Pop Century from November 24 through December 6. I'm eagerly awaiting the park hours to be released. Hopefully tomorrow!

Kenny the Pirate already has hours posted.

My ADR day is about a week or so before our June trip. Knowing that we'll be back Thanksgiving week will make leaving in June easier but just a little! Hahaha

We just booked our first spontaneous trip for next month. Thank goodness our ADR day falls on 5/22 and we don't leave till 5/24. Yes even when we left in March we weren't sad knowing we had another trip booked :goodvibes

Last edited:

We're finally booked for Thanksgiving! :)
I've been trying to book on Disney's site for a few weeks there wasn't availability for our full stay at the Poly. Thought about booking the WL but there weren't any standard rooms available there either for our whole stay. I contacted a travel agent & just got a great deal for our week at the Poly for close to $1000 less than Disney's site! pixiedust:

So, we're booked for 11/21- 11/27! :cloud9: So excited to be able to start planning now!!

. I need your TA's name and number!!

Our dates don't cover the free dining offer :( Hopefully they release a room discount? maybe...

Got free dining this morning! November 14-20 at POP. It will actually be a split stay with a RO reservation for Nov 12-14 (free dining starts the 14th, that's why the split stay). 8 Day hoppers which we will activate when we arrive on the 12th. Can't wait!

I was originally going to go Nov 12-18 and not worry about free dining this year however after looking at the price this afternoon I decided to book FD. I had to change my dates and am now going Nov 14-18, this is ok though since I am going solo for my 40th. I'm still staying at POP though. I'm just sad that I will be missing F&W.

I swear this is going to be the last time I am switching our vacation around! (yeah right!) My DH found out that he has something for work the Monday after Thanksgiving so we are having to change to December. We will be there over Christmas and the crowds will be insane but now kids don't have to miss any school and we will be somewhere warm over Christmas! Have fun everyone! We will be right behind you!

Wow this is the quietest I have seen this thread in a very long time, lol. Normally it's 2-3 pages ahead within 5 mins and it's been 2 hours since the last post, lol.

I see all the tumbleweed rolling by :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

booked fd yesterday for party of 9 (well, couldn't get a 2 bedroom, so we're technically 2 parties; one of 4 and one of 5). Never traveled to Disney with friends before and I'm looking forward to it!

Currently we're booked for the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. I think we're excited about it. LOL. We'd been aiming for Old Key West, so a bit of a change.

Also think we're keeping QS dining. Unless our husbands really pitch a fit and want the TS credits. But I think having 108 snacks and 108 QS meals across 9 people is plenty!!!

Going the week BEFORE Thanksgiving and looking forward to what appears to be a fairly quiet week! The day we check out is the day the touringplans forcast pops to a 10! eek

I added a day to the front of our trip. Just booked a night stay at AsSports for 11/24 then we'll switch over to Boardwalk from the 25th - Dec 3rd. Not sure we'll keep the one night at AS. We're waiting till we book flights to decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter