***Official November 2014 thread***

LemonNeko said:
We are going 14-19th and staying at CSR. The last time I was there was 2001.

We're there at the same time! :)
We leave Tuesday though.
If you're around the pool on Sunday keep an eye out for the unruly blonde toddler with three frazzled adults chasing after him screaming "Ben!" lol
What are are you requesting? I've never been there but really like Ranchos from all the pics I've seen.

We're there at the same time! :) We leave Tuesday though. If you're around the pool on Sunday keep an eye out for the unruly blonde toddler with three frazzled adults chasing after him screaming "Ben!" lol What are are you requesting? I've never been there but really like Ranchos from all the pics I've seen.

My son will be turning 3 just after our trip. I requested a building close to the dig site pool. I don't mind walking to the main building but I hate having to haul stuff to the pool.

Got my Mickey Mail today for my D23 weekend trip 11/21 - 11/24!!!! I'm hoping to get my Magic Band next week!

We are going 14-19th and staying at CSR. The last time I was there was 2001.

DH and I will be there the 17th - 24th! I loooove CSR! Hope you guys have a great time! And you too, slzer0!

Hi I was wondering if their is a November FB that someone could give me the link to. We will be there the last 3 days of November and I am looking for some last minute ADR that I was hoping to get help with. Thank you much!!!

Also if anyone is going the first week of November and would like a coupon of Earl(free sandwhich, salda, or wrap) please PM. I have a free Birthday coupon I can't use and would happily email it to you :goodvibes. It expires 11/10/14

We are going from November 14-22 this year. We are doing a split stay...our first night will be a t POFQ, the 14th-21 at CSR, then the last night at POR. We added a day to each end of our trip and couldn't extend our stay at CSR. I'm excited to stay at POFQ & POR for the 1st time but really can't wait to get back to CSR! Hope everyone has a great trip!:santa:

Got our magic bands yesterday! Lol they are already decorated. There wasn't anything else with them though. I remember last time we got maps of the parks and I thought there was supposed to be a usb thing with a" special message" Anyone know what else is supposed to arrive in the mail?

Sent from my LG-D800 using DISBoards

Got our magic bands yesterday! Lol they are already decorated. There wasn't anything else with them though. I remember last time we got maps of the parks and I thought there was supposed to be a usb thing with a" special message" Anyone know what else is supposed to arrive in the mail?

Sent from my LG-D800 using DISBoards
Magic Bands are sent by themselves now. Unfortunately, they stopped giving out the flash drives. The special message that was on the drives can be seen here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/#detailsMediaPlayer2.

Any other Mickey Mail (Magical Express items, MYW Package coupon booklet, etc.) comes separately, but you can still order customized maps here: http://customizedmaps.disney.go.com.

I'm going with a few fellow Lion King fans the week of Thanksgiving. We're celebrating the 20th anniversary a few months late, but it's all good. Getting very excited. :D

Magic Bands are sent by themselves now. Unfortunately, they stopped giving out the flash drives. The special message that was on the drives can be seen here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/#detailsMediaPlayer2.

Any other Mickey Mail (Magical Express items, MYW Package coupon booklet, etc.) comes separately, but you can still order customized maps here: http://customizedmaps.disney.go.com.

I guess they broke the bank with the magic bands lol. Oh well, i'll miss the enchanted scroll map but thats ok we still have the old one they sent us from a couple years ago. Maybe I'll mail it to myself lol.

and Oh My God...how did we get down to only 24 days???!!!! By next weekend we will be only 18 days...this is so exciting!

We are 30 days away from our trip to WDW. We have been planning for 9 months. :banana:

We have our wrist bands and Fast pass preferences approved. We are staying at Bonnet Creek 11/20 - 11/27). Any other suggestions from anyone?

We are going from November 14-22 this year. We are doing a split stay...our first night will be a t POFQ, the 14th-21 at CSR, then the last night at POR. We added a day to each end of our trip and couldn't extend our stay at CSR. I'm excited to stay at POFQ & POR for the 1st time but really can't wait to get back to CSR! Hope everyone has a great trip!:santa:
you will love POFQ. We are testing out CSR for our anniversary trip in a few weeks.

*edited for typo

13 days!!! Solo trip to POFQ! I've never gone by myself before - very excited!

Went alone in February and stayed at POR and LOVED IT!
Alas Dh said it wouldn't be right for me to go alone our anniversary week so I decided to let him come with me. :rotfl2:

We will be at POFQ looks like the same time as you. Enjoy!!!!
I know we will!!
:dance3:

Went alone in February and stayed at POR and LOVED IT! Alas Dh said it wouldn't be right for me to go alone our anniversary week so I decided to let him come with me. :rotfl2: We will be at POFQ looks like the same time as you. Enjoy!!!! I know we will!! :dance3:
Ha!! My first time at POFQ, very excited!
Yeah ... Guess I'd let hubby come too if it were our anniversary!

35 Days today!!!! Luggage coming out today!!!!!! I can't believe it's almost here!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

35 Days today!!!! Luggage coming out today!!!!!! I can't believe it's almost here! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

35 days for us too! Very exciting. Our luggage is coming out this weekend. We can not wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter