***Official November 2014 thread***

35 days!

Waiting for my magic bands to ship so I can start decorating.
Anxiously waiting to book a FP for BOG.
Started my packing list.
Bought plain tees at the craft store where I work, and freezer paper, to start making shirts!
I'M SO EXCITED!

35 days! Waiting for my magic bands to ship so I can start decorating. Anxiously waiting to book a FP for BOG. Started my packing list. Bought plain tees at the craft store where I work, and freezer paper, to start making shirts! I'M SO EXCITED!

BOG isn't accepting FP into November at the moment. Lots of speculation that after Oct 31 BOG will have a FP that counts towards your 3 allotted ones. Just a heads up!

mkillian21 said:
BOG isn't accepting FP into November at the moment. Lots of speculation that after Oct 31 BOG will have a FP that counts towards your 3 allotted ones. Just a heads up!

Hence the anxiety ;(

22 days but whose counting?
:cheer2:

AND I just checked email and found an invite to have a FP for BOG. Now I had not planned to go to BOG prior to this invite. But now I feel the pixie dust and am thinking. But right now BOG FP is only showing up to October 16th.
Which is good because I want to talk to DH before I make the decision of day and time. But sure feels good to get Pixie Dust!!!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Keep it coming Disney!

What is the code to get 20% off of the Ebags? I think I would like to order some also.

I posted the 20% off codes I had on another thread so I went there to cut and past them here and found someone posted a 30% off code.

Here it is:
EM4XB98D17

If this code for 30% off doesn't work, you can search the disboard threads for the ebags post or private message me and I'll send you the code from some emails I got today for 20% off. Crazy they keep sending these to me. Bumming because the size I got is now on sale and I can use 20% on top of that. sigh. oh wait I could use 30% on the sale??? bummer.
Oh well it's done.

Checking in at POR on 11/15 for our first family trip!! We're driving so our official countdown is 34 days!!:goodvibes

Hey everyone! I will update the list this weekend. I haven't forgotten...just had lots to do the last couple days.

I am getting super excited for out trip! Not much longer now.

RejoyceoverDisney - thank you for the Ebags code!

32 days and counting for me, yippee!! :hmghost:

Your welcome. Glad to share. Many happy packing days.

I'm at 22 days today.:cool1:

Leaving 3 weeks from tomorrow. :banana:

I feel so Blessed. My husband and I really value this blessing.
It's just pixie dust to be able to take this time alone, so anything else is just icing on the cake. Then again I do like icing. :goodvibes

Got some new Teva sandals yesterday. My husband commented about how vacations cost us more than vacations, with a smile. ah but I'll be all set for next summer......unless I actually win the battle and lose weight. Then I'll need new clothes. :lmao:

Got a question for all November peeps.. Have you been looking at the BOG LUNCH FAST PASS threads? If not you may want to read a few of them about it looks like November is not available right now

Got a question for all November peeps.. Have you been looking at the BOG LUNCH FAST PASS threads? If not you may want to read a few of them about it looks like November is not available right now

IF the rumors are true, I am not sure that BOG is worth one of the three available fast passes reserved ahead of time, especially in the summer months. I think the rides are more important to our family. I liked the idea better when it was an extra fast pass you could book.

Okay I know I posted a ways back about my trip. But apparently I was never added. Posting again with the new dates (arriving sooner leaving a little sooner). We arrive the 5th and leave the 9th staying at POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter