Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just thinking, "WHY is Cupcake there? :confused3 :scratchin He seems like a reasonable enough guy to get a girl the normal way. :confused3 What did I miss about him?

I was thinking the same thing. Only my WHY was more along the line of "is he honestly still around?" I can't believe she got rid of Ben Z.

Last edited:
I really felt bad for Shawn when she told him he propably wasn't F1 after all.

From the previews, it looks like she fesses up next week? Or maybe they're just stringing us along. :scratchin

I vote stringing us along. It just seems like a bizarre conversation to have with 6 guys at the same time. I'll bet for the preview they stole the voice over of a conversation she had with ONE guy and they make it look like she told them all. Especially with Nick in the room (as they showed in the preview) that would be beyond awkward.

I really felt bad for Shawn when she told him he propably wasn't F1 after all.

I wonder if he isn't the final one, but they are making her jerk him around? I watched that UNreal TV show too, that a couple people here recommended. :thumbsup2 I can't stand the lead actress, she's too victimy. :headache: But, I think the producers & handlers on The Bachelor(ette) do jerk people around & mess with them just to get the dramatic scenes, the fight scenes & crying.

They have set Shawn & Nick up for a fight scene. They also brought Nick back, who very CLEARLY blabbed that he slept with Andi. And he just happens to "be intimate" with Kaitlyn too, so that she has to tell the guys before he does? :rolleyes1

I wonder if he isn't the final one, but they are making her jerk him around?
Maybe, but right now in the story he was told her wasn't. I also felt bad for Chris being dumped like he was.

In all, it was a very weepy episode. I hope Kaityln stops crying next week but I don't think she will.

Poor guy. I thought he was going to fling himself off the cliff for a moment there. :eek:

A non-watcher asked "why the heck are they showing the boom?".

I said, "I think they're scared not to have someone close to him right now - quite possibly being off shot isn't exactly the biggest priority at this point".

A little too much drama.

I think cupcake just might be gay. Well, that's what I told him when he cried that everyone leaves.

It seems when she starts asking them questions (what do you see in our future stuff), she is setting them up to be dumped. Not like she really cares what answer she gets.

I hated that he was asked how he saw their future. That pretty well sucked.
Right. Her whole demeanor was so luke warm and he was going on like it was the best day of his life. Then she asked about how he saw their future when she knew his future was in the van on way home.

Right. Her whole demeanor was so luke warm and he was going on like it was the best day of his life. Then she asked about how he saw their future when she knew his future was in the van on way home.

That really surprised me, Robin.

She also seemed completely sickened kissing Ben H to me. I was surprised he survived. Although.... maybe it was just me that was sickened by her kissing Ben H.

She also seemed completely sickened kissing Ben H to me. I was surprised he survived. Although.... maybe it was just me that was sickened by her kissing Ben H.

I will kiss Ben H and not be sickened by it. I think he's the cutest one there. Maybe we can just call him Ben now that Ben Z is gone.

Agree emer95 - that's why I don't want her kissing him. I don't like her. LOVED the black dress though!

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a classic sit-com moment where Shawn confronts her about an unnamed issue, she admits to sleeping with Nick 436 times, and it turns out Shawn just wanted to talk about some issues with the food from craft services.

Oh man. Priceless. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter