Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't get why Andi and Kaitlyn were both so gaga over Nick. I just don't see it. When I look at him, all I see is John Lithgow (no disrespect to Mr. Lithgow, of course).

lithgow_zpsuameckhy.jpg
OMG that is uncanny! :rotfl: I would take John Lithgow over Nick any day!

Just got back from a few days away and the first... the very first thing we do?
Watch the last episode that we had missed while we were away.

That's two hours of my time I'll never get back.

Before tomorrow's show, I'd like to add a disclaimer that not everyone in Texas owns a cowboy hat and not everyone talks with a heavy twang. ;)

DH and I used to meet in Gruene regularly while we were dating (it was half-way between where we were living). And I grew up in the area. I can assure you what you're about to see is not typical. I hate when they portray us as a bunch of hicks.

(Hopefully this isn't considered a spoiler. :lol: )

....well MAYBE he shouldn't have been named after a character from Super Mario Bros.....

817.jpg

YES! Thank you! I wondered if I was the only one that thought that every time they said his name. I would hear it in Princess Peach's voice.

I get the attraction with Nick. He seems very engaging when he is trying to woo a girl...always looking them directly in the eye and acting coy with them. I think she is just boy crazy, the more guys chasing after her the happier she will be.

That's two hours of my time I'll never get back.

I thought that when I watched it On Demand last week and couldn't fast forward through it. I'll never do that again. :badpc: I have my DVR set to tape it, so I can speed through it when I finally watch it.

I'll be off-line much of this week. I'm doing a "Media Deprivation" exercise from The Artist's Way process, where I'm unplugging from the Internet, TV, books, cellphones, etc., for a week, so I can plug back into my creativity instead, to do more artwork. So when you don't see me around, I didn't get banned. I read that's been happening on the various forums. :duck:

Have fun ladies, and think twice now before you hit the reply button. I don't want to be losing any of you. :grouphug:

Good luck with unplugging :scared1:. We'll miss you and you'll miss nothing :rotfl:

Last edited:
I know Chris is a dentist, but his teeth are a little TOO perfect.

cupcake_zpsjc5xfsif.jpg
wonka_zps6srxmza2.jpg
OMG! I kept trying to grasp who he looked like to me! you NAILED it! :worship::rotfl2::thumbsup2 sAME WITH nick and John Lithgo! Did you happen to see my thread a while back on what actress this actress in a coke commercial looks like?
diet-coke-airplane-hed-2014.jpg

it is STILL driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I kept trying to grasp who he looked like to me! you NAILED it! :worship::rotfl2::thumbsup2 sAME WITH nick and John Lithgo! Did you happen to see my thread a while back on what actress this actress in a coke commercial looks like?

She kind of reminds me of Kimberly Williams-Paisley from According to Jim.

Ok... I'm in Blackhawk country, so flipping channels back and forth, but GO IAN! AHAHHAHAH. He said everything I wanted her to hear. He is quite arrogant though, so he'll be fine.

She messed with the wrong man's confidence! :rotfl2: After seeing what takes place next week, I bet Ian feels like a prophet right about now... ::yes::

Every time I see this commercial now, I think of your thread.

Last edited:
I thought that when I watched it On Demand last week and couldn't fast forward through it. I'll never do that again. :badpc: I have my DVR set to tape it, so I can speed through it when I finally watch it.

I'll be off-line much of this week. I'm doing a "Media Deprivation" exercise from The Artist's Way process, where I'm unplugging from the Internet, TV, books, cellphones, etc., for a week, so I can plug back into my creativity instead, to do more artwork. So when you don't see me around, I didn't get banned. I read that's been happening on the various forums. :duck:

Have fun ladies, and think twice now before you hit the reply button. I don't want to be losing any of you. :grouphug:
Enjoy! We'll see you when you get back :).

OMG that is uncanny! :rotfl: I would take John Lithgow over Nick any day!

Tonight I decided he looks like Hermey the dentist from Rudolph. Same annoying intonation too.

It came to me after I couldn't decide if he was child-like, gay, or a serial killer (no connection/association with each thought of course).

I told my sister he actually looks like a walking kindergarten picture, whatever you get from that.

Obviously Nick didn't score in my head tonight or any other night. Laughing.

I was finally able to watch last night's episode. I agree with Ian. What he said was probably hard for Kaitlyn to hear but feel that he hit the nail on the head. I do also feel that he is as full of himself as Kupha just expressed himself in a much better manner. I seriously doubt he was be back on the show as the next Bachelor.

So, she does the deed next week. I wonder who but wouldn't be surprised if it was with Nick. We know that it wasn't first impression rose guy. I can't remember his name.

I felt sorry for Josh. The guys just threw him under the bus, just like JJ did Clint?, was that his name?

I completely agree with you Kirby. Ian REALLY needs to get over himself, but I was like "preach it!!!".

My best guess is that she hooks up with nick as well. Pretty sad for Shawn as it seems she has already pronounced him the winner.

I also felt bad for josh. She thrives on the drama and all the guys were too afraid to stick up for him. I wonder if the producers have told her to focus on all the drama as the last few seasons have been labeled as pretty boring.

Ian is so full of himself, it's amazing he can fit his head through doorways.
He wants to be the next bachelor?
Money? Check.
Education? Check.
Good job? Check.
Looks? Check. (I guess. Not my type.)
Personality? Ooooohhhhh.... So close!

this isn't a spoiler, but Kaitlin and Becca were here (Chicago) this weekend visiting Whitney, celebrating their birthdays and prob watching the Hawks.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter