"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that you can get a FP for Illuminations as a 4th or even sometimes 5th after using the others but if not there is lots of good places to view it from without it.
Thanks, my 3rd fp is at 12:20 so Hopefully I will be able to get a fp for Illuminations.

If it exists, can someone link me to average ride wait times during MVMCP? I was unable to get a 7DMT FP, and I wonder what standby will set us back.

Is the parade in the afternoon the same as the evening parades during the party?
No! The afternoon parade is Festival of Fantasy. The night parade is Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime parade and it's (of course) Christmas themed. Both are amazing!

When I found that out, AND that Santa Goofy and Holiday Pluto were also there, it sure made planning time at the party a LOT easier.

We've now got Mickey & Minnie on FP at AK (first time I've EVER FPed a Character Meet!!!), and I lined them up early in the day so we don't capture that special holiday moment whilst sporting Expedition Everest Hair. :thumbsup2
Just so you know, the AK outfits and MVMCP outfit are different....you may want to make time for both!!
IMG_8213.JPG IMG_8214.JPG

Where do Christmas Mickey and Minnie meet in AK?? I missed this last year, This would for sure save some party time for us!

Though after MVMCP ends, the holiday parade replaces FOF during the day.
It does replace FOF after all the Christmas parties. We missed the party last year by one day but saw the parade a couple of times in the afternoons.

Did everyone get their party tickets yet? Still waiting.

I finally bought ours this week for 11/28. My husband would like me to get tickets for a second party but I'm not sure. We have only been to the Christmas party once about 4 years ago. We have gone to the Halloween party the past 3 years and have found it takes 2 parties to really feel like we have seen and done everything we want which is mainly to see the Boo to You parade multiple times. I just don't know if we will feel the same about the Christmas party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter