"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

I am going to be there next Saturday. I'll be solo if anyone wants to meet up and say hi! :) First time ever. I'll only be at Disney for Saturday and Sunday though. I'll need to head back home on Monday. :(
Does anyone know when the brochure for the Christmas Party will be available? I may need to go to a few parties to do everything I want to do. lol.

I am going to be there next Saturday. I'll be solo if anyone wants to meet up and say hi! :) First time ever. I'll only be at Disney for Saturday and Sunday though. I'll need to head back home on Monday. :(
Does anyone know when the brochure for the Christmas Party will be available? I may need to go to a few parties to do everything I want to do. lol.
Isn't Sunday the first party?

Hey, so if you buy tickets to a party but aren't staying on property (and therefore not getting magic bands) do you receive paper tickets in the mail? Can you still make FP+? What do you scan to use FP+ if not a magic band?

Thanks!

Hey, so if you buy tickets to a party but aren't staying on property (and therefore not getting magic bands) do you receive paper tickets in the mail? Can you still make FP+? What do you scan to use FP+ if not a magic band?

Thanks!

I received a hard ticket in the mail. I think you make FP with the hard ticket they send.

Who expects the event to sell out for the first day??!

Hard to say. Weather forecast for the 8th is terrible right now. 80% of rain and thunderstorms that evening. It better change, not enjoying the fact the highs are predicted to be pretty high that weekend.

Hard to say. Weather forecast for the 8th is terrible right now. 80% of rain and thunderstorms that evening. It better change, not enjoying the fact the highs are predicted to be pretty high that weekend.
I agree. It's a Sunday and the forecasts stink for the pm right now. I do hope that changes because it's the night we are going but hoping it also scares off some of the crowd.

I agree. It's a Sunday and the forecasts stink for the pm right now. I do hope that changes because it's the night we are going but hoping it also scares off some of the crowd.

Rain forecasts this far out are completely and utterly useless. Please don't waste your time believing them even a little. Look again the day before, and not before.

Rain forecasts this far out are completely and utterly useless. Please don't waste your time believing them even a little. Look again the day before, and not before.
Oh I know... I live in Wisconsin... The weather forecast on the 6 am news can say it will be sunny and 75 and by 7 it can be snowing. Just hoping it makes other people question if they want to go or not! Doing some of my packing today and I packed for hot and cold because I never trust a weatherman.

I generally don't, but many people do. Temps just need to get cooler, so over the heat.

Because we have 4 days to visit MK we are thinking about concentrating on characters the most. Any recommendations for which line to get in first? We are most interested in 7 Dwarfs, Genie, and Flynn Rider. I'm also going to check KTP to see what he suggests, but would like personal stories if you guys have any to share!

Because we have 4 days to visit MK we are thinking about concentrating on characters the most. Any recommendations for which line to get in first? We are most interested in 7 Dwarfs, Genie, and Flynn Rider. I'm also going to check KTP to see what he suggests, but would like personal stories if you guys have any to share!

Of those three choices, 7D.

Please mark me down for the party on Dec 4th. We are looking so forward to it and hoping for good weather and light crowds. Not too sure that there is such a thing as light crowds though.

It's official! We are going to the December 6th party :cool1: Our tickets arrived in the mail yesterday and we can't wait!

We have lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Would we be able to leave our car at WL and take the boat over to MK for the night? That would make our night so much easier. :boat:

It's official! We are going to the December 6th party :cool1: Our tickets arrived in the mail yesterday and we can't wait!

We have lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Would we be able to leave our car at WL and take the boat over to MK for the night? That would make our night so much easier. :boat:
Most resorts allow you to park for 3 hours with a dining reservation. But you could always valet and leave your car as long as you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter