*** Official May 2024 Thread ***

jenmcc21

Earning My Ears
I wanted to start an official May 2024 Thread. We are going on a trip with my sister and her family, so we will be a party of 9. Our trip is booked for May 18-25th. So excited to plan with you all! :)

Roll Call for May 2024: (Thank you disneydreamer781)

Jewdmesiter 1-7 POFQ
Jphilhower 1-7 -
KSL 1-7 - BLT
CMA21 1-10 S&D/OKW
magicalfoursome 2-5 - BRV
Pescott76 3-10 - Poly
TwoHeartsBeat 4-14 - SSR
supamaki 4-12 - WBC
Momma2Mia 5-12 -
StevieB81 5-15 - RIV/VGF
TEAMJACOB 8-13 - BRV
ajollyholidaywithjo 10-15 - POR
C&Jx2 12-18 - CSR
tiggerunner 10-17 - BRV
eileen2664 11-18 - YC
nw6675 12-16 - Dolphin
Lsdolphin - 13-22 - CSR
bear_mom 14-21 - BWI
disneydreamer781 14-23 - BWI/BWV/GDT
etzmn123 16-20 - BWV
TexIrish 16-22 - Poly CL
babydoll65 17-22 - Poly CL/RIV
Aurora79 18-24 - WL
jenmcc21 18-25 - WBC
TaraWasHere 18-25 - BCR CL
DDuckSouthBend 19-24 - BCV
KNovacovschi 19-25 - ASMo
Newsies 20-26 - Poly
Grand2Me - 21-28 - Dolphin
SheSingsAlong 21-31 - BCV/AKL
Kmedders 22-28 - AKL
dawgs_do_disney May 24-Jun 1 - CBR
glocon 26-30 - ASMo

Jsharp13 26-31 - CBR
mickeysmith 27-Jun 1 - POP
DesertScorpion 27-Jun 4 - CRT TPV
BaymaxForever 29-Jun 2 - SSR
BoomerSooner10 May 29-June 3 - AKL
kanerf May 30-Jun 8 - RIV/BRV/AKL JH

Last edited:
After Hours Events in May 2024:

After-hours at Walt Disney World offers an exclusive limited-capacity experience for guests, allowing them to enjoy the parks with shorter wait times, fewer crowds, and unique entertainment offerings. For 3 hours after the park closes, guests can enjoy low waits for rides, indulge in delicious snacks included with the cost of the ticket, and even meet beloved characters in a more intimate setting. Guests can enter the park at 7:00 before the party begins to get a head start on the fun.

Magic Kingdom: Monday
May 13 - $165

EPCOT: Thursdays
May 9 - $159
May 23 - $159
May 30 - $159

Hollywood Studios: Wednesdays
May 22 - $175
May 29 - $175

Last edited:

Thanks for starting up the thread! We're doing an adults trip May 1-7 and excited to return to Port Orleans French Quarter :cheer2:. Growing up it was always my family's favorite resort and I'm excited to introduce my boyfriend to the jazz and beignets! We've both been to WDW numerous times but it'll be nice to experience it with each other.

So excited to see this started! I am about to book my flights for May 26 through May 31 or June 1. Me and my 14 year old son. I'm still playing around with lodging and itinerary, but thinking we will do a split stay. Couple days at AKL (which would be a complete and total surprise and splurge!) followed by a couple days at ASMu. We stayed at Music last year and my son loved it.

We're heading to our DVC home Beach Club for a combined birthday trip! May 21 - 28. DD birthday is May 27, mine is in March, but we can't take time off for a trip then, so I will happily delay to May ☺️ Excited to talk plans with y'all for the next 8 months!

My ever changing life drama and plans have brought us to May 10-16 2024!

We had to cancel our amazing August 2023 trip because of THREE emergency surgeries in my household (two canine, one human) and it just wouldn't be financially responsible to continue with our plans. It was to be the trip of all trips... Club level (I was bouncing between resorts because I'm indecisive), then it was DisneyLAND, but we decided to mellow it out a little and come back to WDW in 2024 instead in order to continue the financial responsibility (booooooooo). We've swapped to a moderate vacay at Gran Destino Tower but with most of the deluxe perks being a thing of the past I'm good with that!

Thats awesome! Congratulations! I am an old nurse, now Nurse Practitioner. My daughter is going to be an Elementary School teacher.
Love teachers! Good for her!

I think I'm done after this, or at least for a while. I've been in school forever!

Thanks for starting this thread! We'll be there from May 20-26 celebrating my birthday. Have the Poly booked for now but will be toying around with different resorts once our non-home resort DVC booking window opens up this month!

Anybody else crossing their fingers and toes that park hopping restrictions will be eliminated (or at least set earlier in the day) by May 2024?

I'm just hoping for some sort of deals to be released. According to Mousesavers, I think I saw that prior years had some deals released in January for May vacations. We'll see... If not, value it is for us!

We will be heading down may 3rd-10th! Staying at our home resort, the Polynesian! Excited to see the progress of the tower by then!

I'll be there the 22 - 28th! Staying on DVC points at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Most likely 3 park days and 3 rest/Disney Springs days. Taking our girls ages 10 and 12. We will probably sneak a Footgolf day in there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter