*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

Thank goodness I just got recognized last week by my bosses for the great job that I do....cuz this week I CANNOT FOCUS! :hyper:
I keep thinking about my packing list and if I've forgotten anything. Now I've started second-guessing my plans for the parks. I'm just so flipping excited! Come oooon saturday! :hourglass

12 days... almost there.... almost there....

It's almost like the thirsty, starving crash survivor, dragging himself through the desert, and the oasis is just over the next dune... :faint:

Kurt

We are visiting WDW May 16th-30th! This trip we are staying off property at the Sheraton Vista Resort, but in past trips we have stayed at Pop Century and Coronado. Our DD's are 6 and 3. This is our DD6's 5th trip and our DD3's 3rd trip and myself and my DH's 7th trip together, and I went twice in 85 & 87! We love it, and we are hoping that maybe our next trip will be at the Animal kingdom lodge. Im sure we will see some fellow DISter's there. :banana:

OK, OK, OK...... 34 hours until take off. Have to work a 4x12 tomorrow night but that's OK. I'm all packed so I would be going out of my mind anyway!

I'm supposed to be getting up in four hours to go get on that plane to Florida :cool1: Just like that commercial...I'm too excited to sleep!

I'm supposed to be getting up in four hours to go get on that plane to Florida :cool1: Just like that commercial...I'm too excited to sleep!

I hope that you and your Mom have a great time. My daughter and I are going in 19 more days!!! Looking forward to it.

Congrats, Famsen.. I am sooo Jealous!!!

Just 18 short days left for us!!!!

I'm cooking for our Disney Themed Dinner this weekend.. I'm making some Spaghetti with some big "Meat-a-balls", garlic bread, and my wife is making some sugar cookie "dog bones" as we watch "Lady and the Tramp" with some of our Disney friends who are all coming with us for this trip... it is going to be great fun!!!

Yay, I'm going next week! May 10-15, and we're staying offsite. Can't wait!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Time to start checking my check list! Planning my outfits, double checking my dining reservations and ride refurbs, ahhh!!! I love the 10 day countdown!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter