***Official March 2021 Thread***

We are headed back home today! We have had a great week. Getting to the parks early is the best thing you can do right now. The crowds seemed like a normal spring break to me. Everything felt manageable, especially since the weather was nice and it wasn’t humid. I hope everyone has great trips!

We’re headed home as well. We have a lunch reservation at beaches and cream at 1:50 so headed to HS for a few hours just to wander shops and hit what rides are available without too much waiting. We did get another Rise boarding pass so yay!

I would say that we’re usual rope droppers and we did do that some but we also had great luck in the last couple of hours before park closing.

We’re staying off-property so paid for text alerts to get a few ADRs. We arrive 3/28.
Guilty. And booked a weekend getaway with my husband for April 29-May 3. We didn't get to enjoy all the festival offerings so taking a trip just for that. Booked airline today, just need to find a resort.
Great, thanks for the heads up. We leave late afternoon on April 1...

With as slow and unreliable as mail delivery has been, I wouldn't order anything now. Do you have old bands you can re-use? If not, do you at least have your tickets linked in MDE? If so, you should be able to get cards at the tapstiles when you first enter a park.

I had 2 trips worth of bands and tossed them during a closet purge thinking they’ll just send us new ones. We have the tickets on MDE and via chat Disney confirmed we can get cards at Swan. Thank you!

Everyone must be on their vacations, as it's so quiet here!

Hope everyone is having a great time! 5 more days for us!

We left yesterday! So sad but we had an amazing time. I’m happy to answer specific questions if anyone has them if it’s something I can answer!

We left yesterday! So sad but we had an amazing time. I’m happy to answer specific questions if anyone has them if it’s something I can answer!
Did you pre order any mobile orders? Like picked the time early in the morning? If so, how did that work out?

Did you pre order any mobile orders? Like picked the time early in the morning? If so, how did that work out?
We did a couple and we didn’t have any issues. We just picked what was available and was able to get something each time within 30 minutes so we didn’t do any of the early morning orders.

Another step closer!

Just booked our shuttle to the Salt Lake airport... 85.00 each way... WOW, shuttles have become so much more expensive over the years! Usually, we take an Uber but with 4 of us and lots of luggage, we felt a shuttle would be best.

Also, put in our Walmart grocery order. We ordered 3 cases of water... 120 bottles, a case of Gatorade, Kickstarts for energy, bananas for the potassium (my legs and feet swell so bad at WDW), Cranberry juice, and a few bathroom items. We have never used Walmart delivery at WDW, so hoping they drop off at Bell Services and we can just have it brought to our room.

Did any of the parks open early, before posted hours? I think I’ve read that DHS might open early...what about the others?

Did any of the parks open early, before posted hours? I think I’ve read that DHS might open early...what about the others?
Every park opened early last week. I was able to get into every park at least 30 minutes early, 45 minutes for Hollywood and magic kingdom

I'll post this here first, but for anybody who will be there 4/2 I plan on cancelling 2 reservations at Beaches & Cream.

Edit: Reservation 1 Taken

Reservation 2: 4/2/21 7 guests 6:05pm

Would be glad to coordinate dropping these with anybody interested.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter