***Official June 2019***

Another question,

If we decided to do this, I could change my Fastpass to other fastpass. for Example we have fastpass for PP, AND 7DMT. If I am able to ride them multiple time during EMM I can use the fastpass for some meet and greets for my little one. Has anyone does this before? Is this a good idea?

I'm sure people have, I would wait and see what happens that day. If one is down you may be thankful you have it anyway. I would doubt you'd have much trouble modifying it day-of to something else.

And yet another discount, that might be out there. I just got a pincode for stays from 6/2-8/28. Clearly they wanna fill those rooms before Star Wars opens. Up to 30% off which isn't bad but I think the AP discount tops out a 40% through June 30th. So check those emails in case you might get a slight discount!

And yet another discount, that might be out there. I just got a pincode for stays from 6/2-8/28. Clearly they wanna fill those rooms before Star Wars opens. Up to 30% off which isn't bad but I think the AP discount tops out a 40% through June 30th. So check those emails in case you might get a slight discount!
I got the discount that came out this week. It only saved me about $60, but every little bit helps. I've never gotten a pin code in the email, so I'll keep an eye out.
I went ahead and paid our balance off today with my Disney Visa so I can use the points I earn from that on this trip. Plus it's nice to have that paid off. Still hoping to get tix for the Villians event when it opens Monday, then I should only have to buy food for the trip.

Decisions, Decisions...

Im now really questioning whether I should go ahead and upgrade my ticket to AP and maybe get a chance at 40% off. What should I do, Help!

Currently, Sun and Fun Pkg @ BC 6/5-6/12.

Free drink tickets are a thing of beauty and a joy to behold. And if SW didn't only fly out of the world's most inconvenient airport (for us, anyway), I would be seeking them out as well.

You must be talking about Hobby! I like that my mom lives on the SE side of H-town so she can pick us up when we visit and still fly cheap. But getting in and out of there is a pain.

So, DH and I were watching Wheel of Fortune the other day and it's Disney week. They were showing a prize for staying at Copper Creek and he says "that would be nice to stay there" but I told him we can't with the military discount, but we could stay at WL. His next question was how much more per night and I guesstimated for him. I said it may not be good to do on a shorter trip because it costs more, but he said that's why it would make more sense, since we'd pay less overall than if it was a longer trip, and we'd still get to enjoy everything about the resort since we're doing a down day, arrival day, and not rushing to the parks every day. I asked him what he wanted me to do and said they may not even have availability. He said "that's up to you" but I got the feeling he wanted me to check it out. The next day I called and was able to get a bunk bed and regular room, both courtyard view, for the exact same dates at 40% off so I switched! Of course, I asked DS1 and GF1 before and they said they were up for it. DS2 knows but we're keeping it a secret from DH and GF2!

Please change my resort form POR to WL, same dates- thanks!

Anyone have any tips or things that are must do's at WL in June?

I got the discount that came out this week. It only saved me about $60, but every little bit helps. I've never gotten a pin code in the email, so I'll keep an eye out.
I went ahead and paid our balance off today with my Disney Visa so I can use the points I earn from that on this trip. Plus it's nice to have that paid off. Still hoping to get tix for the Villians event when it opens Monday, then I should only have to buy food for the trip.
We also were able to get in on this new discount, unlike the Fun in Sun which we couldn't get a better deal on. We are saving over $700 between our 4 rooms, with the discount and the GC. Had we purchased our tickets separately instead of part of the package, we would have saved even more.

I used to do the same. I'll be waiting for May 15th when my points update to the account so I can get my final count before we leave.

Decisions, Decisions...

Im now really questioning whether I should go ahead and upgrade my ticket to AP and maybe get a chance at 40% off. What should I do, Help!

Currently, Sun and Fun Pkg @ BC 6/5-6/12.

I'm not sure if you're able to do that in advance or not. Do you already have tickets or are you on a package? It might be better to call and inquire if there's any rooms under the AP discount since it's been out for a little while now.

So, DH and I were watching Wheel of Fortune the other day and it's Disney week. They were showing a prize for staying at Copper Creek and he says "that would be nice to stay there" but I told him we can't with the military discount, but we could stay at WL. His next question was how much more per night and I guesstimated for him. I said it may not be good to do on a shorter trip because it costs more, but he said that's why it would make more sense, since we'd pay less overall than if it was a longer trip, and we'd still get to enjoy everything about the resort since we're doing a down day, arrival day, and not rushing to the parks every day. I asked him what he wanted me to do and said they may not even have availability. He said "that's up to you" but I got the feeling he wanted me to check it out. The next day I called and was able to get a bunk bed and regular room, both courtyard view, for the exact same dates at 40% off so I switched! Of course, I asked DS1 and GF1 before and they said they were up for it. DS2 knows but we're keeping it a secret from DH and GF2!

Please change my resort form POR to WL, same dates- thanks!

Anyone have any tips or things that are must do's at WL in June?

I will preface this by saying I love Wilderness Lodge but the rooms are a bit dated and smaller than some of the other deluxe rooms. They are supposed to get a refurbishment soon but it keeps getting put off. Personally I liked them just fine but we were just two and we ended up with a bunkbed room. Maybe go on youtube and check some videos of their current room set up so you're aware of what you're working with. But the lodge itself is in a really great location, the bus situation is pretty tolerable and the lobby/grounds are beautiful. You can take a boat to or from the Magic Kingdom which is really relaxing in all the busyness. I love the main feature pool and Geyser Point is a (bit strange) combo of a quick serve/lounge area that has some great views. I haven't tried Roaring Fork (the main quick service) as it was under refurbishment but I'll probably do a mini dining report or something. I think you'll really enjoy it and it's rustic charm!

We also were able to get in on this new discount, unlike the Fun in Sun which we couldn't get a better deal on. We are saving over $700 between our 4 rooms, with the discount and the GC. Had we purchased our tickets separately instead of part of the package, we would have saved even more.

As they say, every little bit helps! The only one good thing about the packages is if you know far enough in advance that you can't go at least you aren't stuck with tickets that now expire. But with a group that has 4 rooms I can see it would be easier to get the package deal so you don't need to coordinate that heavily.

As they say, every little bit helps! The only one good thing about the packages is if you know far enough in advance that you can't go at least you aren't stuck with tickets that now expire. But with a group that has 4 rooms I can see it would be easier to get the package deal so you don't need to coordinate that heavily.
I feel like we got a pretty good deal with the package plan that we booked last July. Every time I checked the same deal recently, it was significantly more than what we booked it for until this latest discount came out. For the two rooms that included only two people each, we saved more than $150 per room. The other two, with four people, we saved about $25 per room. The savings were less because the ticket prices had increased. Add in the GCs, and that is another $360, which we will easily spend on tips, souvenirs, alcohol, etc. (we also got the dining plan). We are happy with the savings and also can't complain about the flexibility of the package booking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter