***Official June 2018***

Yay for Owners Locker!!
Are you usually doing a 1 bed or just studio? I am not a DVC owner, but longtime timeshare owner-wish we had a locker system for our timeshare LOL! Although we usually exchange it anyway to travel to other parts.
But some stuff I bring with/have on hand/shop at destination: tupperware type containers safe for microwave, sandwich bags, extra paper goods (paper towels, plates, SOFT toilet paper:D etc), aluminum foil, crockpot (if driving) with the liner bags, camper blow up bed (for the kid who might get stuck on a sofa bed-one I have is very compact), beach towels, laundry pods/dryer sheets (the complimentary stuff in condo is never enough), extra soft sided cooler for pools/beach; we have a ton of cups with lids so will usually bring a couple (if room) and if they don't make it back-oh well. The timeshares we usually stay in have 2 bedroom/2bathroom and full kitchen though-so we have several meals in the condo. When we stayed in DVC studio last year I also had a small kitchen knife and flexible cutting board.
Most of this stuff is on my list for June-staying in cabins, then condo on beach, then our timeshare-no way am I eating out every meal for 2 weeks, so I will also likely plan a couple meals and bring along some spices/herbs, maybe some steaks too (we buy a side of beef every other year and I have tons).
We do a studio but most of what you mentioned we do take down with us so those are great suggestions!

We do a studio but most of what you mentioned we do take down with us so those are great suggestions!
We're studio, too, and on our first stay, I had SOOO many Amazon boxes waiting for us when we arrived.

Because the studios have plasticware and paper plates, I bought a set of dishes, silverware, plastic stemless wine glasses, wine stoppers, an electric wine opener (are we sensing a theme?), and some dish cleaning items just in case. They do provide dish soap, a sponge, and a dishtowel, but I'd rather have my own on hand. And, like Monykalyn, we've got plastic baggies and tupperware.

I also have a coffee grinder and filters, because although you get a coffee setup when you arrive, it's only refreshed during trash & towel. Plus, I'm a complete, unapologetic coffee snob, and I bring my own beans. :D

BTW, the two things you want most in that locker? 1) BATTERIES (I've got two boxes of AA and two of AAA) 2) FIRST AID (bandaids and Neosporin)

Finally, your locker needs love. As you acquire stickers throughout the parks, think of your locker. Think of how much prettier it's going to feel if it's decorated. Then, perhaps, one day, your locker may find itself featured on Facebook: :love:
upload_2018-4-30_20-46-18.png

Plus, I'm a complete, unapologetic coffee snob, and I bring my own beans. :D
Me too! although since I don't have the ability to take a grinder I will grind my beans and take the freshly ground with me lol! Or buy ground vacuum sealed bag from my favorite coffee shop.

Totally jealous of the locker-having to haul my own version of the locker around just isn't quite the same LOL!

Oh-and I totally have plastic stemless wine glasses-for the deck in the summer. Thinking about trying the insulated wine cooler cups though...

We're studio, too, and on our first stay, I had SOOO many Amazon boxes waiting for us when we arrived.

Because the studios have plasticware and paper plates, I bought a set of dishes, silverware, plastic stemless wine glasses, wine stoppers, an electric wine opener (are we sensing a theme?), and some dish cleaning items just in case. They do provide dish soap, a sponge, and a dishtowel, but I'd rather have my own on hand. And, like Monykalyn, we've got plastic baggies and tupperware.

I also have a coffee grinder and filters, because although you get a coffee setup when you arrive, it's only refreshed during trash & towel. Plus, I'm a complete, unapologetic coffee snob, and I bring my own beans. :D

BTW, the two things you want most in that locker? 1) BATTERIES (I've got two boxes of AA and two of AAA) 2) FIRST AID (bandaids and Neosporin)

Finally, your locker needs love. As you acquire stickers throughout the parks, think of your locker. Think of how much prettier it's going to feel if it's decorated. Then, perhaps, one day, your locker may find itself featured on Facebook: :love:
View attachment 319989
That is so awesome!! I aspire to have a locker as cool as yours!!!

I will fully admit I am like a boy scout so I bring sooo much stuff (we drive). We filled up two bell services carts!! So the Owners Locker will pretty much be perfect for me. Thank you and @Monykalyn for the suggestions because those are all things I bring for the most part and I will just refer back to this list when we start packing to remind myself. Though, like I said, I usually bring all that stuff anyway. But, since it is a shorter trip, I might would have left stuff home, but I'll bring it so I can pack it away in the locker.

Me too! although since I don't have the ability to take a grinder I will grind my beans and take the freshly ground with me lol! Or buy ground vacuum sealed bag from my favorite coffee shop.

Totally jealous of the locker-having to haul my own version of the locker around just isn't quite the same LOL!

Oh-and I totally have plastic stemless wine glasses-for the deck in the summer. Thinking about trying the insulated wine cooler cups though...
I have a couple insulated wine cups that I had decorated in Disney. One says "I Run on Disney and Wine" abd the other says "Drinkerbell" and has a silhouette of Tink with a wine glass. I'll see if I can post them in a bit.

View attachment 319989

Man I had no idea they did this! Mine is called the Jawa Stockpile, I'm gonna have to follow them to see all the creative names

Welp I need that...
I got it from Etsy but if you know someone with a silhouette or cricut, you can buy the cups off amazon and get them to make you a decal. That's what I did with my Drinkerbell. I will have to take a photo of that one for you guys bc I actually like it better. I am also going to have her do a decal for a beer mug. It will look like this except I think I am taking off the Around the World part bc we will just use it at home.
IMG_2539.PNG

:rainbow::rainbow: 27 Days and counting!! :rainbow::rainbow:

I wish Disney would hurry up and send me an email about my magic bands, I am stressing! I am getting a custom Belle dress made for my 8 yr old, to wear to CRT. We could not afford to do BBB, so we'll have a beauty prep morning at the hotel, a beautiful cotton dress that won't cause over heating and a pretty tiara :) She is gonna be so excited! We went to the store and got her some summer shorts and a few shirts, a cute minnie and mickey shirt as well. They had some cute ones for $7.00 if anyone is looking.

My to do list:
Buy skins for magic bands
Shop for older 2 girls (shorts mainly)
Shoe shop for me and hubby, both need shoes stat to break in before the trip
Make packing list - though I probably have one saved on my computer
Print all info about reservations, fast passes and adrs
Line up doggy care for 2 weeks, I think I have someone already, just need to double check to make sure they are still available
Stop Mail at the end of the month

I still feel like I am missing something!!
OH wait, yeah plan for dd's graduation! It's coming soon!

Yeah just realized haven't checked with kids on clothes for summer-middle dd is mostly set, but the boy...ugh. Just told him 32 days til Disney and he looked at me wide-eyed (yeah it snuck up quick now). We just started getting weather warm enough for short sleeves/shorts so it hasn't really been on my radar. And I will be gone with oldest DD May 18-21 to get her settled into her DCP (and sneaking in one day at Epcot LOL), Memorial day weekend is FiL surprise bday party so we will be gone for that, and we leave the following weekend for Florida.
I also want another pair of shoes-got one pair I am breaking in already.
Shoe shop for me and hubby, both need shoes stat to break in before the trip
yeah this is very important. I have a treadmill too-really just need to be consistent on it every day for 30 minutes. Helps a ton to not have sore legs/feet in parks. The only year I didn't hurt was the year I worked in a building where my office was on 9th floor-walked those stairs 3-4 x day, plus all the other walking I did over course of day.
OH wait, yeah plan for dd's graduation! It's coming soon!
Kinda important too LOL!

Just ordered bunch of Disney gift cards-so far sams club ones are showing up for "cashback" on ebates. Will see if it actually sticks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter