OFFICIAL July '08 LIST

We fly over on July 9th and return on July 25th (arrive back home on the 26th)

Stopping off-site for the first time

Just had that awful feeling that it will soon be over and I haven't started planning my next trip (likely to be 2010)

Looking forward and planning is great isn't it!!

ok Change in Plans July 1st-16th the 1st and BWV and the 2nd-16th at BCV:goodvibes

Hi everyone....:goodvibes
We will be there from June 26-July 4 at POP :cool1:
We will be there for Star Wars Weekend, my son's 10th birthday and my birthday too! We are sooooo excited!!!!! :thumbsup2
Erin

7/2-5 ASSR
7/5-7/12 not sure
7/12-7/14 POP

I know, we are odd but we are meeting a large group in the middle.

July 2nd-16th Beach Club Villias!!! i will be Celebreating my Sweet 16 wile we are there:goodvibes

July 4 - 12 at Pop

June 27th ~ July 7th!!!! I LOVE WDW on the 4th!!!!!!

We'll be at Pop Century June 30 - July 12! Can't wait! Maybe we'll see some of you there!

June 29 - July 9 AKVs. Can't wait to experience the 4th of July at WDW for the 1st time!

July 7-16 at ASMo!! I can't wait!:yay:

7/7-7/11: Port Orleans French Quarter

For my honeymoon! :lovestruc

AKL-July 8-15
Poly-July 16-18
Not sure where we are staying on the 15-maybe a night at the beach.

June 28th- July 12th :) LBV Resort Village and Spa
So excited!

:wave2:

We will see you at POP on June 30 to July 13

I KNOW it's gonna be hot, humid and FUN! :thumbsup2
We(DH and I) will be at Pop Century from July 6th-12th!!
See ya'll there! Jen:wave2:

BCV - June 29-July 7 =]

We'll be there June 29th through July 10th at Beach Club Villas.Pyxiidustt we'll be there at the same time.

Going July 8 - 13 CBR. Will be there for the ASA Conference at Gaylord Palms.
3rd trip in 18 months!!!

Just decided today...an unexpected trip July 6-12. Pop Century.
I've never considered going in July until the opportunity presented itself today! Can't turn down a trip to WDW!

July 8-15 Polynesian :love:

Change of dates - June 28-July 6 [still BCV]. Only pushed back one day.

Going to be at Pop from 7/3-7/5

Taking my niece (6) and nephew(8). Just planning to be laid back at the pool and water park, and doing the hoop-de-doo.. not sure if we will brave the heat and crowds on the 4th, but maybe watch the fireworks from one of the hotels by MK.
We live very close but love staying at Disney when we can :lovestruc

We changed our dates a bit. Now we'll be at Pop from July 5-12. And we're up to 11 people! All first timers except me and DS. And they're all counting on us to show them the MAGIC! :wizard:

POR July 1 - 12th :cool1:

Vero Beach Resort :beach: - July 4-7
Old Key West :mickeyjum - July 7-12

Our family will be there for our 2nd ever trip this July.

We will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas July 6 - 11.

It will be my youngest's birthday as well as my husband's. We did not plan it this way, but it sure will make a better vacation.

ok Change in Plans July 1st-16th the 1st and BWV and the 2nd-16th at BCV:goodvibes

Hi everyone....:goodvibes
We will be there from June 26-July 4 at POP :cool1:
We will be there for Star Wars Weekend, my son's 10th birthday and my birthday too! We are sooooo excited!!!!! :thumbsup2
Erin

Wow, I can't believe I can run into all of you! :thumbsup2 Be sure to check out the meet thread...
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1749187

I will be there with my wife, DD (11) and DD (6 months) from July 21 - 30 at Pop Century!

Come listen to the "Be Out Guest WDW Trip Planning Podcast" where we discuss all things when it comes to WDW planning!

Give us a shot, and maybe we will see you in WDW this July!

www.beourguestpodcast.com

Mike

You can add my crew for this coming July, 6/29/08--7/5/08 at POR.
You know there needs to be a way for everyone to do a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th week meet-an-greet somewhere at one of the parks, It would be nice just to see how many of us could get together and have a group picture made then post it back here on the forum.:goodvibes

I give this idea 2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2!!!

we are going july 18 - july 27 can't wait! this will be the first time we go in july we have been in june before and it wasnt that bad. is july bad with crowds i know it will be hot and crowded but is there a week in july that is slower than the rest?

Hey mommybuzz, just saw on the ADR thread that we'll be eating at Kona Cafe the same day around the same time. So excited to try that Tonga toast! Would love to meet anyone staying between 7/19-7/26.

DH & I are hoping to be going July 17 to August 2...on the phone trying to change our airline tickets. Orginal tickets were for July 5th to 19th but DH was accepted into a conference for July 7-11 and wants to go to that...(so he will get an extra week off of work..hehe and well then I'll get 2 vacations...one to Prince Edward Island and then my bday on the 15th and leave to drive to the airport in halifax on the 16th!) PLUS...this way I'll get 16 nights in Orlando!! Yahoo!!!

Ticket was just changed!! So DH & I will be in Orlando July 17 to August 2 ;) Yahoo!! (and I got my 2 ADR's I wanted Le Cellier for dinner & Chef Mickey's for Breakfast!!)

7/7-7/11: Port Orleans French Quarter

For my honeymoon! :lovestruc

Aww, I will be in Disney those same exact dates for my honeymoon too! 7/7 to 7/11! (We're headed to the Bahamas after!) How exciting for us both!

We will be at the Polynesian!

Aww, I will be in Disney those same exact dates for my honeymoon too! 7/7 to 7/11! (We're headed to the Bahamas after!) How exciting for us both!

We will be at the Polynesian!
We will be at Old Key West Resort July 7-12. September will be our 25th Anniversary so maybe I will get to do some honeymooning too! ;) :blush:

99 Days To Go...we're Down To Double Digits, About Half Of Us Should Be By Now!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!