***Official January 2023 Thread***

Our milestone birthdays girls trip is officially booked! We rented DVC points for a savannah view studio at AKV Kidani for two nights 1/11/23-1/13/23 and will round out the trip at CBR for three nights 1/13/23-1/16/23. We ended up with CBR instead one of the Boardwalk area resorts upon my niece’s request, as it’s one of her favorites… and it also gives us a chance to easily explore Riviera. My nephew’s girlfriend (hopefully fiancé soon?!) may be joining us for the last three nights of our trip to add to the fun, so we booked a fifth sleeper room at CBR just in case. She’s only 4’11” so she’ll fit perfectly there.

We booked our flights on Southwest and need to buy our tickets and book our park reservations next, and then we’ve got some time to figure out our dining plans. Brunch somewhere at Disney Springs is definitely on the list, and I told the birthday girls to pick where they want to eat on their birthdays. I foresee a monorail crawl and some lounge hopping at DS worked into those plans, too! Can’t wait!
So much fun planned! You've been added!

My wife and I were planning to stay at CBR Jan. 22 to Jan. 28 but I just read that the Skyliner will be down for maintenance that week. Seeing as that is a favorite of ours we are now re-evaluting our whole trip.>:(

My wife and I were planning to stay at CBR Jan. 22 to Jan. 28 but I just read that the Skyliner will be down for maintenance that week. Seeing as that is a favorite of ours we are now re-evaluting our whole trip.>:(
Oh, boo. Thanks for letting us know. I've added the information to the Refurbishment post on the first page.

Yep, this is our week as well and I LOVE the skyliner. It's not as bad for us since we are staying at Beach Club, but if I were in your position, I would also consider rescheduling. So sorry for all of us who will miss out on the BEST free ride at Disney!

We did reschedule for the following week so you can add us to the list.
We are now officially going to WDW from Jan. 29th thru Feb. 4th, staying at CBR.
Now all we have to worry about is the national dance competition that first weekend in February.

We did reschedule for the following week so you can add us to the list.
We are now officially going to WDW from Jan. 29th thru Feb. 4th, staying at CBR.
Now all we have to worry about is the national dance competition that first weekend in February.
Yay! You've been added!

We will be there Jan 6-14 staying at AllStar Movies. So excited for the shortest countdown we have ever had! We usually plan 2 years out! ❤️❤️ Please add us to your list!

Booked as soon as Starcruiser 2023 dates freed up, going with wife just before our first anniversary and a couple of close friends:

Jan 16-19 CBR
Jan 19-21 GSC
Jan 21-25 Contemporary

Checking a couple bucket list items off w/contemp and GSC

Booked as soon as Starcruiser 2023 dates freed up, going with wife just before our first anniversary and a couple of close friends:

Jan 16-19 CBR
Jan 19-21 GSC
Jan 21-25 Contemporary

Checking a couple bucket list items off w/contemp and GSC
Ooh, please let us know how the Starcruiser goes (also, don't feel obligated, but would love to know a ballpark cost for January)!

You've been added!

Ooh, please let us know how the Starcruiser goes (also, don't feel obligated, but would love to know a ballpark cost for January)!

You've been added!
GSC at our window in January 2023 comes out to $1,659/person before travel insurance, which added another 82.50 per person. So for 4 adults splitting a standard cabin with Travel coverage it clocks in at just under $7k.

It is a bit dear, but we are all middle aged professionals with no kids, so it is a reasonable splurge for a friend’s trip.

FYI. A lot of information regarding holiday events is being released (particularly EPCOT activities like the Candlelight Processional, Holiday Kitchens, etc). I'll continue updating the schedule in the second post on the first page.

Probably most notably for us in January is that After Hours parties will be kicking off the new year starting January 4th at Hollywood Studios and January 9th at Magic Kingdom park.

2023 After Hours Announcement

FYI. A lot of information regarding holiday events is being released (particularly EPCOT activities like the Candlelight Processional, Holiday Kitchens, etc). I'll continue updating the schedule in the second post on the first page.

Probably most notably for us in January is that After Hours parties will be kicking off the new year starting January 4th at Hollywood Studios and January 9th at Magic Kingdom park.

2023 After Hours Announcement
Very disappointed there aren’t very many dates for After Hours events. We will be there 1/31 to 2/7 and not a single After Hours for MK.☹️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter