OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing info such as if someone is an AP or DVC member it's linked to their Disney account. That's the same way we're able to book AP discounts on rooms online. But the CM this morning on chat said that ADR's would be available online at 6AM EST and through phone reservations starting at 7AM EST.

All I know is if I get up at 5:30 am and it doesn’t work I am going to be both tired AND unhappy! >:(:-)

Well I guess you know better than me but if they actually had that capability in place then I wonder why they wouldn’t use it to give you an AP discount in advance on pre-pay dining like CRT. It would be great to be able to book online and I hope it’s the case. For the other dining packages we have booked (Eat to the Beat and Garden Rocks) you had to call to book in advance. I know they change things though so I guess we will see tomorrow

I'm just letting everyone know what was said to me this morning through the web chat off the Disney website. If it works it works, if it doesn't then I guess we all gotta call. Hopefully it works.

I'm just letting everyone know what was said to me this morning through the web chat off the Disney website. If it works it works, if it doesn't then I guess we all gotta call. Hopefully it works.
It would be great if it does. I hate calling, lol

All I know is if I get up at 5:30 am and it doesn’t work I am going to be both tired AND unhappy! >:(:-)
I already woke up at 6:30 this morning to do our fastpasses for our September trip. I assumed because this is a preview day that I could just book when I up at 8:30/9:00. I have never booked this before, do they sell out that fast?

LOL as I was typing that it did occur to me that we East coast folks have it easy. But decided to complain anyway LOL. Sorry about that!
LOL oh no worries it's all in good fun. When we're staying off-site it's such a pain to get up early (3:45 AM) at the 30 day mark of every day we're doing the parks to get fast passes.

I dont think this will sell out tomorrow.
Thanks. I wouldn’t think so but I keep reading people will be calling in right at 7:00. We have 3 days to choose from, if all 3 sell out by 9:00 then it wasn’t meant to be. I’m willing to pay for the overpriced meal to get the tickets but I draw the line at overpaying and loosing sleep 😉
I would be pretty annoyed if I couldn’t book till Wednesday only to find out it sold out on Tuesday morning. Good luck everyone!!

I am disappointed they did not add more names. We really only got two new names.

The names made our choice harder. We have one known celebrity (Gary Sinese) that we could see on Friday/Saturday and one unknown celebrity that we could possibly see the previous Monday. We are still trying to sort this out and I am ready to get some sleep to be up at 5:30 am to make sure I get everything ready. The joys of planning a WDW vacation are mind-boggling. Good luck to everyone booking tomorrow AM.

We have APs and I’d like to see NPH but I’m gonna hold off and see who they add to the list. I’d rather see John stamos and I don’t like that they made it a prepaid thing now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter