****Official February 2016 Check-In Thread****

momsmail

Mouseketeer
Hey there! I figured it's only about 6 months away, why not start a check-in board? LOL :D

We are going in February 2016 - it will be myself, my DH and my DS (7). This will be my 5th trip, DH's 2nd and my DS's 3rd. Staying at the Tropicana 2/18/16 - 2/27/18. Doing Universal one of those days too.

We are very excited!

What do you have planned?

When we went in February 2015 it was my DH's first ever time to anything Disney. He is a Disney Grinch who hates crowds, germs, rides, etc. So I was a bit nervous how he'd do. He ended up doing really well. Well, a few days ago he asked me if we were going back in February 2016 and told me to start planning!! This, coming from a tight-wad who never "got" my obsession with Disneyland. Folks, we have a new Disney addict on our hands! Bwahahahaha

We saw some of the Lunar New Year celebrations in Feb this year and it was awesome! When are the Mardi Gras celebrations? That sounds fun!

We (DH & I) will be there February 24th-28th, staying at the Red Lion (our old standby). We are planning to do the usual, but I'm going to make reservations for the Fantasmic dining package as we've never seen it before. Also, we had such a great meal at RB's Jazz Kitchen last time we were there, I think we'll make reservations for there again, too.

Toying with the Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps tour as well, but I'll be mulling that one over for a while.

Hi! I am hoping to go in February...haven't booked yet though. Trying to collect enough Air Miles first to pay for the flight (I'm from Canada)! I was originally thinking early Feb. (I would like lower crowds, as I'm a single mom with two kids, 6 & 7), and someone told me that Super Bowl Sunday was very quiet - but then someone from these boards said that's not true anymore. And I really want my kids to see Fantasmic! for the first time (it's my favourite show ever), and looking back to previous years, it looks like it is often under refurbishment in early Feb. So now I'm thinking maybe the third week, after the long weekend is over. I will probably stay at Best Western Park Place or the Candy Cane. I love all the planning!!!

How long do Lunar New Year and Mardi Gras last - a day, a weekend, a few weeks...?

Also, for those of you who have gone in February before...it looks like the Mark Twain Riverboat is often refurbished in February. What happens to the Fantasmic! show, if the Mark Twain can't be used? Do all the characters still come out at the end?

Looking forward to planning with all of you!

We are going for my *mumble mumble*th birthday in February! First trip ever for BF and me, might be only trip, might be first for a long long time. WDW vets. We will be there the 18th until the 22nd, with 3 day hoppers.

just checking in.. and wondering if anyone has heard or know about when Fantasmic Dinner package will be open to make reservations?

Isn't it just 60 days out like any other ADR?

Someone chime in who knows for sure, please!

We are going 2/22-2-27 so very excited!!!!! My DH, our son (2) and daughter who will be (5) but almost (6) and my husband parents are going. We rented DVC at SSR this is going to be my third trip; and our kids first! We are surprising them with the trip. Next week 8/26 is my ADR date so I'm hoping to get CRT, Chef Mickey, Be Our Guest, Hollywood & Vine lunch (Fantasmic package), and may Crystal Palace at our Character meet and greets. My second choice for the princesses would be 1900 park fare.

I plan to book as many fast passes for princesses as I can!

This is our first vacation in almost 3 years so I am so excited our family needs this time!!

This is the Disneyland board. I think these posts refer to Disneyworld.

All adr's are 180 days.. Not 60.. 60 days is fp's

We are going 2/22-2-27 so very excited!!!!! My DH, our son (2) and daughter who will be (5) but almost (6) and my husband parents are going. We rented DVC at SSR this is going to be my third trip; and our kids first! We are surprising them with the trip. Next week 8/26 is my ADR date so I'm hoping to get CRT, Chef Mickey, Be Our Guest, Hollywood & Vine lunch (Fantasmic package), and may Crystal Palace at our Character meet and greets. My second choice for the princesses would be 1900 park fare.

I plan to book as many fast passes for princesses as I can!

This is our first vacation in almost 3 years so I am so excited our family needs this time!!

My husband and I just cancelled our Disney World trip for May and booked a trip to Disneyland for 2/28/16 - 3/4/16! Last time (and our only time) we were there was in 2008 when we were engaged. We are just bursting to go back and enjoy it! We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

We will be there Feb 3-10, hoping for not too much rain. Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, Lunar New Year, yes! Would love it if Season of the Force was there too, but no dates for that yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter