***Official DLR October 2021 Check-in Thread***

Okay the list should be updated now. I am hopeful we hear something I'm the next month about any Halloween offerings. At least some food updates!

Just booked for October 25 to 28th in the park. Never gone during Halloween. We are typically Christmas to New Years visitors. Haven't been since Dec of 2018 so looking forward to seeing Star Wars land in particular

Hello neighbor! We are above you in Washington and will be flying out of Sea-Tac. I also bought first class on Alaska. I couldn't believe the price, so there was no way I was going to pass it up! I'm surprising my family. They don't know and this is the first time we have ever flown first class. I'm so excited. Sounds like your mini-honeymoon will be fun!

I wanted to add - for those of you who are considering flying on Alaska Airlines AND have a Costco membership - you can buy a $500 Alaska Airlines gift certificate for $449.99 at Costco.com. I bought 3 of those and that saved me $150 right off the top. It was easy to add the certificates to my Alaska Airlines account wallet and then when purchasing the tickets on Alaska, it automatically applied the gift certificates and I put in my credit card for the remaining balance. In the fine print for Costco, it says you are limited to buy 10 gift certificates and that it may take up to 24 hours to get the email with the gift certificate information. I got my emails in about 12 hours. Also, in the fine print for Alaska Airlines it says you can only use 4 certificates at one time. Gift certificate funds do not expire so if you know you are going to be flying on Alaska a lot in the future, you could buy 10 gift certificates and save yourself quite a bit of money. Just a FYI.
Wish I would have known this 2 days ago!

I wanted to add - for those of you who are considering flying on Alaska Airlines AND have a Costco membership - you can buy a $500 Alaska Airlines gift certificate for $449.99 at Costco.com. I bought 3 of those and that saved me $150 right off the top.

wait what!!? How did I not know this!?!! Fantastic. Thank you.

I’m waiting for news about Halloween as well, or even confirmation as to whether Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain will have their overlays.

My husband and I will be at the parks from October 17-21 and are staying at Best Western Stovalls—where we’ve stayed multiple times.
I read today in a Gothic Rosie's fb group that on the DL app it shows HM is on the refurbishment list from 8/16-9/2 for HMH so, it does look like it's coming back🎃

Checking in for 10/28-10/31! I have never been to a Disney park during Halloween, so I am very excited. This was an impulse solo trip as Sun Country just added a direct route to SNA and I was able to get tickets for under $200 including a checked bag. After my last trip I vowed to never set foot in LAX ever again! :sad2: I'm not usually a fan of the budget airlines since the one flight per day thing seems risky to me, but I couldn't resist the price. I think I waited too long and the BW Park Place Inn is already sold out, oops! I found a really good rate for the Hyatt House on UT, a little further of a walk but I did really enjoy my one-night stay there a few years ago. Hopefully their awesome breakfast will be back by October. I will probably hold off on getting tickets until a little closer to see if there have any special Halloween events and what park hours are like. I land around 6pm so that'll affect whether I can squeeze in a few hours on the first night!

We'll be in Orange County the 19-23. The flights to Long Beach were a good price and we had two companion certificates to use, so it was a pretty good deal. We're staying at a hotel in South OC near the inlaws, since technically this is a trip to visit them. However, I am waiting not so patiently for Disneyland to announce something about Halloween!! We really, really want to hit a party, but if they're not having them we'll probably do a day ticket. Is anyone else waiting for Halloween announcements? It's almost July, so I hope they will announce something soon.

So now that we know party dates (yay!!), we'll go to the October 21st party. I think we also want to do a Disneyland day too, to see HMH and the other Halloween decorations. It is a decision between Wednesday and Friday. Friday is a little more expensive for a day ticket and it will probably be more crowded. However, they announced that fireworks would only be on weekend nights. I asked my kids are they don't mind not seeing fireworks, so we'll do Wednesday the 20th. I feel fine with it because I have had the fireworks canceled on me more than once (including a Halloween party date!), so I know not to base my decision solely on that.

So we'll be there the 20th and 21st.

Ok I made changes to my plan due to the Halloween party. Crossing my fingers we get tickets! We will now be at Paradise Pier from September 30-October 3. Hoping to get Party tickets for the day we fly in 9/30. 🤞🤞🤞

I'm a bit bummed we already bought our tickets for the trip because we would have done one less day and booked the party. I'm hoping that the group we're going with is willing to splurge and pay the extra for the party.

Who has been to the bash before? We've done the DL party three times but haven't been to the OBB yet.

I'm a bit bummed we already bought our tickets for the trip because we would have done one less day and booked the party. I'm hoping that the group we're going with is willing to splurge and pay the extra for the party.

Who has been to the bash before? We've done the DL party three times but haven't been to the OBB yet.
We went last time. We have been to many of the MHP parties. I like the parade route better because it's more spread out and easier to find a spot even at the last minute. I also liked the character/villain interactive treat trails. You can take pictures/selfies from a distance of characters like Oogie Boogie and the Evil Queen. I miss the toon town pre-party, Cadaver Dan's on ROA, the real live scare crows and the Halloween screams fireworks.

We are planning a trip October 18-23. Hoping for OB tickets tomorrow. my husband will be celebrating our 23rd anniversary a bit early our real anniversary is Halloween and we had a NBC wedding. To say we are excited about the Boogie Bash is a bit of an understatement!

We got October 5th! I'm going to go update the list of who will be at DLR on October now. I am anxiously waiting for them to release the treats available this year!

That was quite the ordeal, but I finally managed to get tickets for the October 19 party--which was my first choice of the three parties being offered during our trip. Now I need to dispute the 3 charges on my debit card.

We got our OBB tickets for Oct 24th! At least I think we did! At this point I trust nothing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter