Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2020

Yep. :thumbsup2 I grew up being a "tomboy" because I hated wearing dresses & skirts and high heels. Still hate it. They are just not practical to move around in. Give me a loose t-shirt, jeans and comfy sneakers any day.
Yoga pants for me. I can't find a pair of jeans that are comfortable enough for everyday wear.

I haven't tried jeggings. They would have to be bootcut or I will look like a sausage. I'm pear-shaped.
Yeahhh jeggings won’t work then. I’ll check my style guide at work tomorrow, most of the jeans we sell have a spandex in them so they are comfortable

They canned him?? I'm fine with Erin, but not Tom. They will be hard-pressed to find someone as quick witted as he is to replace him. His off-the-cuff remarks are always the best.

They canned them both...they want someone younger and fresher

Hope they can pull this off. I’ll be happy to watch. Will definitely miss Tom B. Love his sense of humor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter