Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2020

Happy Birthday AustinTink!!!
I thought at the beginning of the season they said that the pros and star dancers had to quarantine away from their families due to Covid? But they just showed Nev with his family. I feel like they were talking about how the pro couples like Jenna and Val were going to be away from each other for the duration of the show.

I thought at the beginning of the season they said that the pros and star dancers had to quarantine away from their families due to Covid? But they just showed Nev with his family. I feel like they were talking about how the pro couples like Jenna and Val were going to be away from each other for the duration of the show.

In an article I read earlier, it's the pro couples that had to isolate because if one of them got it, it would cause two couples to isolate instead of just the one

Hmm, :scratchin Maybe each contestant is allowed to have their family with them, if they also agree to isolate and be in a pandemic bubble with them?

It's Nelly's birthday too!

Cake for everyone!

Birthday-Cake-Recipe-Image-720x540.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter