Official Dancing with the Stars - All Stars

The men are ALL a lot stronger dancers than the women are. A couple of the women are strong dancers, but the man are going to be fighting for the win. JMHO.

:badpc: This is me smashing my TV.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY????????

It was HORRID dancing the 1st time around, why subject us to a 2nd round of it.

There are actually some good dancers coming back.

I want Gilles to win. :love:

Because you saw the list and wouldn't post it on another's thread. I posted that at about the same time the op updated.

Very awesome line up for the most part. In my head I see the first two or three gone but I bet this is going to be a very competitive season.

Liz

I didn't think winners were coming back, I'm glad they are. Can't wait to see everyone but Pamela

I didn't either. Shawn shouldn't be coming back against Gilles. :mad:

And we know Pamela will be out in the first round. All the other dancers, except Bristol :p are pretty strong dancers.

Because you saw the list and wouldn't post it on another's thread. I posted that at about the same time the op updated.

Very awesome line up for the most part. In my head I see the first two or three gone but I bet this is going to be a very competitive season.

Liz

Well I knew Imzadi probably saw the same list as me and I was just being polite and deferring to her. If she hadn't known the list was out, then my post would have let her known.

I'm excited to see Helio back, but Bristol? Why? I predict she will be the first to go.

There are actually some good dancers coming back.

I want Gilles to win. :love:

I was posting my comment, at the same time you were updating and I didn't want to name the person, until you had updated your OP.

But now that you have it updated, that why was for Bristol. Everybody else I don't have any issue with.

YIPPEE Giles is back! Maybe he'll take his shirt off again:blush:

I was posting my comment, at the same time you were updating and I didn't want to name the person, until you had updated your OP.

But now that you have it updated, that why was for Bristol. Everybody else I don't have any issue with.

Oh, yes, totally agree there. I also hope she doesn't pull votes away again from better dancers who should remain on instead of her. :mad:

Did you mean Kate???

If she and Bristol had both been on...... I don't think I have a stong enough stomach for that much horrid dancing. :scared:

Yes, Kate. Dropped the e I see. Guess I should proofread a little better. :rotfl:

Well I knew Imzadi probably saw the same list as me and I was just being polite and deferring to her. If she hadn't known the list was out, then my post would have let her known.

Thanks for the thought. But, I figured if they had announced it first on TV instead, we'd all be watching it together & chatting, so the OP would have been updated very slowly, as each person got announced. The OP will just be our DIS "Wiki" reference as to who will be on & their partners. :teacher:

I did see that the ABC webpage said it was announcing a half our sooner. Wasn't sure if that was a typo or not. Glad I left the page open. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the thought. But, I figured if they had announced it first on TV instead, we'd all be watching it together & chatting, so the OP would have been updated very slowly, as each person got announced. The OP will just be our DIS "Wiki" reference as to who will be on & their partners. :teacher:

I did see that the ABC webpage said it was announcing a half our sooner. Wasn't sure if that was a typo or not. Glad I left the page open. :thumbsup2

I have Good Morning America on my Facebook feed, so that's where I saw it after it was announced.

Did you mean Kate???

If she and Bristol had both been on...... I don't think I have a stong enough stomach for that much horrid dancing. :scared:

Yes, that would be one time that the vomit smiley would have been very appropriate.
vomit-smiley-007.gif

Yes, Kate. Dropped the e I see. Guess I should proofread a little better. :rotfl:

There were a couple of season that I didn't watch, so I wasn't sure if there had been someone named Kat or if it was her.

The more I look at the list, I really think that we could very well have 3 men in the final. I just don't think that even the strongestof the woman, can beat out the lineup for the men.

Was it posted earlier? Or at the same time as we were talking about it?

Same time. I should have clarified Good Morning America had the feed this afternoon. I get updates on stories and such all through the day from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter