Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscribing! Hoping for an ADR on Sept. 22nd...have a back-up planned but would love to be eating at California Grill instead!

For the little that it's worth a CM told me yesterday that they got a "few dates and times for Sept. I said so then if Iwanted to book for the dates they got could I. She said no. I asked then why be given "a few" dates then? she didn't know.

like i said. . . for what it's worth

Subscribing, couldn't book Oct 13 online or by phone this Sun, 4/14.

Bill From PA

This is unfortunate (obviously necessary, but unfortunate)

Hoping to dine their for dinner on October 15th. Planning to book Flying Fish as a back-up

Good sub. The potato snapper is awesome! I thinks a cool place to eat at also. If there is only 2 of u sit at the bar. It was fun to eat there before kids. Oh the past. Such a diff traveling experience! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Also for what its worth, I have third hand info that despite the "look" of the major outer rehab, they are still on schedule for their opening date. What date that is I am not sure, but if what we have all heard about late late August or early September as the date then that is great news. Its still anyones guess because we dont really know the actual date they are shooting for and how many times it has been moved.

The only thing that was mentioned as a delay would be how the weather cooperates when they are working on the windows.

It was also confirmed to me they likely will not take reservations until they certain about it being open which sounded like it would be after they had their version of a soft opening.

I dont put much stock into anything that was told to me other than using it to manage hope/expectations. Third hand info is always sketchy.

I just checked this morning and the site hasn't changed. Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread updated.

I saw some items posted that will likely be on the new menu...when would you speculate to see the complete new menu??

I saw some items posted that will likely be on the new menu...when would you speculate to see the complete new menu??

I bet they will not post the full menu until the day it opens :/ but I have a feeling this refurb is going to be a lot bigger than expected I would not be surprised to see a new name even with new decor...

Just checking in to follow along...hoping for an ADR on 10/13 for 14!! Celebrating 2 bdays, 2 anniversaries and great friends being on vacay together. I know I will need much pixiedust: to get this ressie.

Tried today for late September... No luck yet :(
Figure I will hear about it on the DIS when the ADRs first open up but never hurts to try whole I have em on the phone!

Hi,

Subscribing to this thread...

I had a question for those of you that are well versed in the California Grille. What is the best way to time the fireworks with the dinner reservation? Would love to align them if possible.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter