Official Bay Lake Tower Photo Thread

Wow, TJM1976, your photos came out great! I took many photos of BLT for my review here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2275048

Your closet looks a heck of a lot neater than mine. Great job on the pics!

When I am done with my BLT review, I will post some nice pics here to join in on the fun. :) We loved our stay at BLT.

tink

Thanks!!! The closet was organized because I took the pics when we first checked in. So no luggage was scattered yet. :rotfl2:

Thank you all for the awesome pics!! I so can't wait to go home in Feb so i can enjoy my first trip home!:banana:

Is Bay Lake Tower fairly new to Contemporary? I don't think I've ever seen it in person. Is it different than the tower that the monorail runs through? And does it have a walkway to MK? You can see I am so behind with CR changes! Last time I stayed there I was 5, ha.:wizard:

Is Bay Lake Tower fairly new to Contemporary? I don't think I've ever seen it in person. Is it different than the tower that the monorail runs through? And does it have a walkway to MK? You can see I am so behind with CR changes! Last time I stayed there I was 5, ha.:wizard:
Bay Lake Tower replaced the North Garden Wing building and it opened exactally 30 days ago. It has also has a skybridge which connects to the 4th floor of the Contemporary however the Monorail does not go through it, all the restaurants along with the stores, check-in and transportation happens at the Contemporary. Besides that anyone staying at Bay Lake Tower uses the same walkway to the Magic Kingdom that the Contemporary guests use.

Bay Lake Tower replaced the North Garden Wing building and it opened exactally 30 days ago. It has also has a skybridge which connects to the 4th floor of the Contemporary however the Monorail does not go through it, all the restaurants along with the stores, check-in and transportation happens at the Contemporary. Besides that anyone staying at Bay Lake Tower uses the same walkway to the Magic Kingdom that the Contemporary guests use.

Thanks, CR Resort Fan. BLT looks like a lot of fun! I'd like to stay there with a 40% pin some day...

Pictures from my Labor Day Weekend Trip

DSCN4817.jpg

DSCN4819.jpg

DSCN4820.jpg

Studio at BLT

DSCN4838.jpg

DSCN4839.jpg

DSCN4840.jpg

DSCN4841.jpg

DSCN4842.jpg

DSCN4843.jpg

Table already covered with our junk

DSCN4844.jpg

View straight ahead

DSCN4845.jpg

View to left

DSCN4848.jpg

Tennis court below

DSCN4849.jpg

View to left with zoom

DSCN4850.jpg

View to left with super zoom

DSCN4851.jpg

DSCN4852.jpg

DSCN4853.jpg

DSCN4854.jpg

Now that I have fianlly stayed at BLT, I have to say it is Awesome. It is a great resort with amazing views from either side of the building. :thumbsup2

We were in room 7634. A 1BR Bay Lake view. It was nice and close to the elevators.
View to the left off our balcony.

IMG_0056.jpg

View to the right of our balcony.
IMG_0057.jpg

Sunset from the Top of the World
IMG_0269.jpg

Electrical Water Pageant from our balcony
BLT018.jpg

Was just up to Disney last weekend, and got my first glipse in and around the BLT:

In Contemporary on the 4th, where the walkway goes across to BLT:

117630378.jpg

Monorail arriving at Contemporary, from the 4th floor outdoor deck...this is the deck you walk across for BLT's bridge:

117630382.jpg

Standing in BLT's lobby, looking out the back towards the pool:

117630384.jpg

The BLT lobby:

117630385.jpg

Standing out by the pool area, looking back into the center of BLT:

117630387.jpg

Along the side of BLT looking back at Contemporary:

117630389.jpg

The bridge connecting the two:

117630391.jpg

Here is a couple of the views that i just got from our self guided tour also this past weekend. Love our home!!

Picture122.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Can't wait til Feb now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter