*** Official August 2020 thread ***

Was able to switch our bounce back to the Polynesian!!! I'm so excited, we were able to get a deluxe studio villa with FD. I did have to change dates though so now we will be there the 12th-18th. I hope that doesn't mean mean crowds will be much worse than the end of the month but willing to take the chance because DH has been dying to stay here!

Was able to switch our bounce back to the Polynesian!!! I'm so excited, we were able to get a deluxe studio villa with FD. I did have to change dates though so now we will be there the 12th-18th. I hope that doesn't mean mean crowds will be much worse than the end of the month but willing to take the chance because DH has been dying to stay here!
I don't think it will make a huge difference in the crowds. The Roll Call has been updated.

So what do you guys think? Will 2020 be a bit slower than usual with all the construction and upcoming anniversary in 2021?

So what do you guys think? Will 2020 be a bit slower than usual with all the construction and upcoming anniversary in 2021?

I think so. The big variable is how popular does Galaxy's Edge become once the second ride opens, but I am guessing that it won't be enough to really bring in the crowds. Epcot is all torn up, and will be for quite some time to come. Tons of new stuff opening in time for the 50th, my guess is people are going to hold off. Then, throw in the predictions of a downturn in the economy on the horizon, and the crazy prices, decreases in live entertainment, and many cutbacks that are having a direct effect on guest experience. I will not be surprised if crowd levels are soft from now until the 50th celebration.

Just a little change to our trip. The military discount ended up being better than the BB discount, so we are now 8/15/20 - 8/22/20 at the Yacht Club. :cloud9:

Add us !! We just booked our first welcome home visit to Riviera August 24-Sept 3..
Have never done such a long trip nor a Summer trip but big kids getting older.. one off to college and one off to high school and littles starting grade 3 and 1 and me.. single mama..
Thankful we have a couple Disney days to tide us over early December and thankful I have all you guys to plan with !!

Add us !! We just booked our first welcome home visit to Riviera August 24-Sept 3..
Have never done such a long trip nor a Summer trip but big kids getting older.. one off to college and one off to high school and littles starting grade 3 and 1 and me.. single mama..
Thankful we have a couple Disney days to tide us over early December and thankful I have all you guys to plan with !!
Single moma with 4 to raise, wow. You have been added to the Roll Call. Happy planning :)

Thanks . Its def busy .. busting my butt working two nursing jobs but have 4 amazing kiddos and blessed enough to provide such amazing vacations/memories for my kiddos and now owing dvc they can enjoy long after I’m gone :)

Single moma with 4 to raise, wow. You have been added to the Roll Call. Happy planning :)

Thanks . Its def busy .. busting my butt working two nursing jobs but have 4 amazing kiddos and blessed enough to provide such amazing vacations/memories for my kiddos and now owing dvc they can enjoy long after I’m gone :)
Keep up the good work, and keep making those memories!!!

We'll be there 25th August to 8th September staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. We're 2 adults, 4 kids. I took the oldest 2 kids for the first time last month and had an amazing time so we booked for all of us to go back as soon as possible!

We'll be there 25th August to 8th September staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. We're 2 adults, 4 kids. I took the oldest 2 kids for the first time last month and had an amazing time so we booked for all of us to go back as soon as possible!
You have been added to the Roll Call. Happy planning :)

Welcome Home Riviera Neighbor!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!