*** Official August 2020 thread ***

KristiKat

DIS Veteran
We'll be there Aug 2nd-8th, staying in the cabins at Fort Wilderness. Been going to Disney every other year now for about 10 years but this is the first summer trip for us since I was a teen. Can't wait to get some tips on Disney in August. We are from Georgia so the heat isn't new to us but being at the park in the heat is a different story. We are very excited to be staying at the Fort again.

Tomh

1100 miles too far North.
We'll be there Aug 2nd-8th, staying in the cabins at Fort Wilderness. Been going to Disney every other year now for about 10 years but this is the first summer trip for us since I was a teen. Can't wait to get some tips on Disney in August. We are from Georgia so the heat isn't new to us but being at the park in the heat is a different story. We are very excited to be staying at the Fort again.
You have been added to the Roll Call. Happy planning!

figmentfinesse

Earning My Ears
Booked my trip Friday! staying aug 15-21 at all star movies before hitting up a 3 day on the fantasy. This is my first time at a value (other than one night in an AoA suite) so I’m a little nervous but hopeful.

• Tomh

Booked my trip Friday! staying aug 15-21 at all star movies before hitting up a 3 day on the fantasy. This is my first time at a value (other than one night in an AoA suite) so I’m a little nervous but hopeful.
    You've been added to the Roll Call. Happy planning :)

The13thLetter

DIS Veteran
    Some of you have been doing this a lot longer than I have; when do you anticipate August discounts to be announced? January?

• Tomh

Some of you have been doing this a lot longer than I have; when do you anticipate August discounts to be announced? January?
    The past few years, there has been a lot of inconsistency in when summer discounts have been release, making it pretty hard to guess. I would say keep an eye open on the boards here for announcements. January might not be a bad time to start really paying attention. Sometime between then, and April should see announcements.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS