Official 2024 Universal Studios HHN 33 Thread

It's more like if someone creeps up behind you or if someone gets in your space following you. That kind of thing. I'm ok with crowds though. I know I wouldn't be able to tolerate those lines:)
You don’t really get those types of scares in the houses because of the conga. Possible in one of the larger scare zones. They like to do the trick in the houses where they have multiple people in a scene and one of them will jump at you but you don’t know which one. Last year blood moon had a church with multiple hooded figure’s sitting in the pews and you had to walk through aisle. Some were figures, others were scare actors.

I do love to see the way they set up these houses and things like that though. If my son wants to pay for a ticket, he can go but it's not for me. I'm a big chicken, LOL.
Ruth I think you would do just fine on the Unmasking the Horror Tour. It is really interesting to see how the houses are put together. The Tour Guides are wonderful and so knowledgeable about the houses. I have done the 6 house tour for a few years now.

Here are a few pictures from a couple of the houses on last years 6 house tour.

Dueling Dragon’s: Choose Thy Fate
IMG_6791.jpeg

IMG_6787.jpeg

Blood Moon: Dark Offering
IMG_6656.jpeg

IMG_6678.jpeg

IMG_6682.jpeg

IMG_6683.jpeg

IMG_6670.jpeg

IMG_6676.jpeg

And there we have it :). One more tomorrow in this flood of announcements that sure beats waiting for majority of them as in the past. People can’t rightfully complain about not knowing what they are getting into re a lot of house content at this point.
just booked a ticket for 10/30, with express pass. I’m doing the MNSSHP on 10/31, and all the races at Wine & Dine.
Wow, takes race training to a new level. Only one WDW race under my belt @ springtime surprise this year. All i got is “Eat lots of carbs i.e. pizza fries”. ;)

I hope you are right.
Yeah - some are saying it will be a bar - maybe where the peacock bar was?

So with 6 Original houses and 4 IPs will be interesting to see what attendance will be like.

There is no huge IP that will draw in people who are not already going. (I am assuming Ghostbusters will be the new movie which basically flopped).

Not familiar with this HHN. My questions: Where does this take place? Do either or both of the parks close on the nights that these separate event tickets are sold? Do the parks stay open and fully optional while this is going on, even if you don't purchase tickets to this event?

Not familiar with this HHN. My questions: Where does this take place? Do either or both of the parks close on the nights that these separate event tickets are sold? Do the parks stay open and fully optional while this is going on, even if you don't purchase tickets to this event?
HHN takes place only in the Studios park - it will close early & only folks with HHN tix are allowed in after it closes. IOA will be open as usual.

On hhn nights studios closes at 5 to the general public. IoA is usually open til 7 during this time of year.

Yeah - some are saying it will be a bar - maybe where the peacock bar was?

So with 6 Original houses and 4 IPs will be interesting to see what attendance will be like.

There is no huge IP that will draw in people who are not already going. (I am assuming Ghostbusters will be the new movie which basically flopped).
It'd be nice if there's a small drop of attendance. Last year was way too crowded

I believe it was to the left of Lombards, where the David S Pumpkins character could be found.
Alcatraz, always a good pour there & better liquor options!

There was a bar in the back of Lombards where Mr. Pumpkins seemed to roam when I would stroll past

It'd be nice if there's a small drop of attendance. Last year was way too crowded
Agreed.

I also like that the focus does not seem to be on an IP , over the years many of them got played out.
Purge, Walking Dead and Stranger Things brought in people who were not HHN fans and contributed to what has become a "family friendly" HHN.

That said it would have been nice to see Five Nights or Megan as a house.
Return of Freddy Kruger was also hoped for.

I know there is a lot of negativity around HHN this year, but I think it may surprise folks.
They just need to have some good scare zones, they were really lacking last year,

Reactions: shh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter