Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

After 2 hours on hold, successfully moved our tickets from 10/8 to 10/10 and they’re already updated in MDX. Not sure if my tickets will go back into inventory or not, but there may be 4 available on that sold out night if anyone is looking. AND we got the $10 per ticket refunded, which surprised me.

How long has it taken for you all to see your Boo Bash tix on MDE after linking? Mine are not showing up and the CM on chat says they won't link properly till tomorrow.
Mine showed up immediately. Still hopeful I won't have to go to Will Call to activate even though they show as ready to use in MDE (I never have before for an AH when using my AP discount), but it didn't take any time at all to show up, I entered in my code and went to check my tickets and they were there immediately after getting off the phone from purchase at 9pm. I don't even remember if it was the second or third day of the sale now, that's how crazy this past week was lol
I just bought Oct 26 and Oct 15 (not both mine).

For as much as that cost, there better be fireworks, mouse!
Well they didn't say there would be, and there usually aren't at AH events, so prepare to be let down.

When I purchased a ticket last night online there was a chance to select delivery method on payment screen.
That's always how it is online, but with phone CMs it's almost like luck of the draw which is why I prefer to buy them online usually. 9/10 the phone CM says one thing and another thing happens, which is why I'm so confused about the "it's a hard ticket event so you need a hard ticket to get in, and since you have an AP you have to show your AP to prove it" even though I never have to when I buy hard ticket event stuff online, it's like there are completely different rules for buying online and on the phone.

My husband literally just asked me this morning if we would see fireworks at the boo bash. I told him I seriously doubted we would see any fireworks! What awesome news!(even if it’s just Epcot fireworks)

I don't think we'll see fireworks at Boo Bash ... 3 hours isn't enough time to include fireworks.

But, I'm very happy about the MK and Epcot fireworks returning.
Probably not special fireworks, but if you enter early as the tickets allow, you can watch HEA!!! Or do you think they will not have fireworks on Boo Bash nights to help get the crowds out in time.

Our Boo Bash tickets are linked, but not showing up under “My Plans”. Is anyone else having this issue? Or know how to fix it? Thanks!

Probably not special fireworks, but if you enter early as the tickets allow, you can watch HEA!!! Or do you think they will not have fireworks on Boo Bash nights to help get the crowds out in time.

I meant as part of the event as in no special Boo Bash fireworks will be added - -this is my opinion based on nothing but my prior attendance at after hours events (not parties), but in the past I'm pretty sure the HEA fireworks were scheduled at the regular day closing on after hours nights.

I'm sure how fast they clear out the park of non ticketed people will be a source of endless discussion in the coming weeks.

I meant as part of the event as in no special Boo Bash fireworks will be added - -this is my opinion based on nothing but my prior attendance at after hours events (not parties), but in the past I'm pretty sure the HEA fireworks were scheduled.
ok, I really dont thing 3 hours is really enough time to include fireworks. But, this will be our first time attending one of these events.

August 10th (my date) is now showing sold out online.

I suspect this will be like other After Hours where attendees will be able to catch the regularly scheduled fireworks prior to the event starting.
Glad I was able to our tickets. Going to be interesting to see how many of these will be vloggers. I wonder if that will help keep ride times down even more!!!!!

My husband literally just asked me this morning if we would see fireworks at the boo bash. I told him I seriously doubted we would see any fireworks! What awesome news!(even if it’s just Epcot fireworks)
Boo Bash probably won't have them, but you can watch them before the event starts since usually they show the fireworks and then clear the park out of regular guests once they end.

ok, I really dont thing 3 hours is really enough time to include fireworks. But, this will be our first time attending one of these events.
Glad I was able to our tickets. Going to be interesting to see how many of these will be vloggers. I wonder if that will help keep ride times down even more!!!!!
They usually show HEA fireworks prior to the event starting, like the fireworks end at 9 or 9:30 (hence why some events start at 9 and some start at 9:30, with it getting darker later in the summer vs. the fall the start those events later due to fireworks being later, which was my first hint fireworks were coming back). I usually take this as a time to start doing rides while everyone else is crammed in the hub, and then regular day ticket folks get blocked from going back and riding stuff. You're given a wrist band so they can tell who can stay and who can't, and it can get hectic at first after the fireworks, so I stay in the back area so I don't get caught in the swarm of day guest traffic. I ride rides and watch fireworks at the same time, win/win (but I've seen HEA a dozen or more times, so I'm fine with missing the projections).

As far as vloggers, a lot of them will be grabbing treats, running around to see characters and cavalcades, most don't really run around to rides so you won't be fighting them in line really. That's not to say there won't be ride lines, that's still at that time of year when some schools haven't started back yet so it can still be a bit crowed. I did a VAH around the same time and it wasn't empty, it was still fun with low waits though, but wasn't sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter