**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

29th September - our arrival day. 2A 2C, unlikely to dress up but the 10yo might come as Evie from the Descendents. This will be our second MNSSHP, we have also done 4 Mickey's Halloween Parties at Disneyland, and are toying with the idea of going to the Oogie Boogie Bash at DCA this year...

I will be there solo on Oct. 24 for my first MNSSHP, but I've been to the Pirates and Princess Party. Anyone remember that one? Probably no costume.

Planning to attend the party on 8/20. Not our first party.
4 of us - 2 adults and 2 kids, Dh - probably go as Pluto, Me - Undecided, DS8 - Pluto or a blow up Dino, DS5 - Indiana Jones

DS8 will probably change his mind, and DS5 will insist on doing a 'real costume'. The rest of us will Disney Bound as it will be HOT!

10/6 (2A) Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood. We've been before and the costumes were popular - everyone recognized the Headpiece of the Staff of Ra right off! We're doing the Cruella party as well.

So excited!! our first time will be Sept 24th and will also be doing the firework dessert garden view.
SEPT 24 – 3 (2A/1DD 5) – Toy Story= Jessie, Woody and Slinky Dog

Yeah, thanks @RJstanis

First MNSSHP for us. We'll be going to the 9/27 party 5 (4A/1K) - we have two adult children (DD21, DS19) and our youngest (DD11) - doing the Halloween Plaza dessert fireworks party. No planned costumes (yet?)

With have ADR at Jungle Canteen, for both 1:10 and 3:50... not sure which one I'll keep.

Hi all we are so looking forward to another party this year!
We will be going Oct 1 Alice in Wonderland theme
Me Cheshire cat, DH Mad Hatter and our little companion Stitch as Alice

Thanks to @RJstanis for doing this! So much fun to follow along!

Two parties!

August 20th-Daughter and I as Bing Bong and Joy. Cruella event. (daughter is 15)

August 23rd- My sister, daughter, and I as Lock, Shock, and Barrel. Dessert Party with Plaza view.

Hi!
Oct 24th - our first MNSSHP. 2A and 1C. Haven’t decided on costumes yet, I’d ideally like us to have a matching theme - DS loves the new Duck Tales cartoon so that’s a possible inspiration. Or we may be very lazy and just buy the Halloween t shirts out there! No extras booked for the party night.

9/2, total 2 ppl, 1 adult, 1 child (DD 8), undecided on costumes, 1st MNSSHP so we’re very excited!

Thanks!

9/22 for DH and I- first time going- found Disney Halloween themed t-shirts on Etsy. Will try to find Halloween Mickey ears when we get to Disney. Only taking a carry-on for 8 days so no room to spare for getting ears ahead of time. Also purchased tickets for the plaza garden dessert party so hopefully will get to enjoy the fireworks show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!