"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just briefly looking through this thread I don't see anything about an "Ultimate Christmas Party Pass" or did I miss it? We're looking at attending on Dec 1st. but will not go if the pass is offered.

Anyone else going on Dec 1st?

Just briefly looking through this thread I don't see anything about an "Ultimate Christmas Party Pass" or did I miss it? We're looking at attending on Dec 1st. but will not go if the pass is offered.

Anyone else going on Dec 1st?

DH and I are going on Dec 1st!

Mods - please don’t kick this to the solo traveler thread :)

I’m going to the party Dec 6. I’m getting in earlier than the rest of my group and decided it would be fun. It’ll be my first and maybe only night alone at MK. I’m very excited. Won’t get into the park until 5 or 6 and want to maximize rides, but also see the parade.

Anyone have a suggested touring plan for the party nights?

More Details....Previously Posted & added to Post #1 Under Holiday Entertainment (Frozen Holiday Wish on 11/3 for all Guests)

Holiday Entertainment to get Underway on November 3 at the Magic Kingdom

A Frozen Holiday Wish will begin nightly from November 3 at 6:15pm.

During the daytime, the Holly Jolly Trolley Show will see a return to the Magic Kingdom, and the Holiday Finale returns to Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire.

The Ultimate Disney Christmas Package

UPDATE: more packages have been made available.
mickey-minnie-character-christmas-parade-900x160.jpg

Celebrate the magic of the holidays in The Most Magical Place on Earth with the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package at Walt Disney World Resort. Check in December 21, check out December 26, 2019, and enjoy an itinerary full of festive fun in between. You’ll even get to take advantage of some exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package.

Check out the included Yuletide offerings:

• Saturday, December 21, 2019: EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to ride Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey and Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Plus, catch an EXCLUSIVE showing of the park’s new Rivers of Light:
How does the NIGHTIME access to AK on 12/21 affect regular park goers? Is the park closed? Is FOP closed/reserved for those guests?

NEWS:
Annual passholders can now save 20% on the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The passholder discount is eligible on party nights from November 8th through the 23rd, 2019. The dessert party features holiday-inspired snacks, wine, delectable desserts, beer, and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

To book the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party using your annual passholder discount, can call (407) WDW-PASS.

NEWS:
Annual passholders can now save 20% on the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The passholder discount is eligible on party nights from November 8th through the 23rd, 2019. The dessert party features holiday-inspired snacks, wine, delectable desserts, beer, and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

To book the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party using your annual passholder discount, can call (407) WDW-PASS.

Thanks! Added to Page 1 - Holiday Happenings @ HS.

Santa’s Just Delivered a Sleigh-Full of Holiday Snacks at Disney World!

Holiday Prepackaged Snacks!
Epcot's Mouse Gear

Gummi Snowmen - $8.99
packaged-holiday-christmas-snacks-gummies-chocolate-bars-christmas-snacks_0977.jpg

Cotton Candy - $5.99
packaged-holiday-christmas-snacks-gummies-chocolate-bars-christmas-snacks_0941.jpg

Hot Cocoa - $12.99
This set includes Candy Cane, Double Chocolate, and Chocolate S’mores flavors!

hot-cocoa-mouse-gear.jpg

Chocolate Assortment - $14.99
Many flavors of chocolate bars it comes with including some classics like Eggnog, Milk Chocolate Marshmallow, Dark Chocolate Peppermint Crunch, Milk Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate Sea.
packaged-holiday-christmas-snacks-gummies-chocolate-bars-christmas-snacks_0938.jpg

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019...leigh-full-of-holiday-snacks-at-disney-world/

NEWS:

I know OT for this thread, but this is very interesting. When’s the last time we’ve seen a discount for a dessert party? Never?

I know OT for this thread, but this is very interesting. When’s the last time we’ve seen a discount for a dessert party? Never?
Gotta think sales are down right? Like them extending the ultimate Christmas package promo, not sure if that’s the actual name haha. Have to imagine numbers aren’t where they expect them to be with the added and extended offers but maybe that’s wishful thinking for lower attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter