"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

You're Post #8776 on page 439 totally rocks! Thanks so much for the time and energy you took creating it. People really need to read it!

:thanks:

Thank you! I hope it will be helpful to others even though we didn't do much of the Halloween-specific stuff. I also wrote it for myself so that we'd remember everything we did. ;) I appreciate you!!

[GALLERY=]https://imgur.com/a/a9jXuho[/GALLERY]

Edit: I forgot how to post images :) but that link takes you to it.

I think the photographer just wanted to get some practice shots in?

a9jXuho

Thanks for sharing! I thought it was like a button shaped honey pot that you hold like this...

upload_2018-9-11_16-39-42.png

Now I understand! ::yes::

I also grabbed the Halloween Drink Plan mug at Pop Century. The cups were gone by 11am on the weekend (there was 5 left when I got mine, and a family of 4 immediately took the last 4 after me at 11am), and the shelves were restocked with the normal cups shortly after. But there was tons of them yesterday all day before we left last night. Art of Animation had plenty yesterday too.

Those have been flying off the shelf! Ebay $39.99 with 10 sold! Darn things only cost $18.99 plus tax.

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Par...ndard-TRAVEL-RESORT-MUG-CUP-NEW-/273397927491 :sad2:

Those have been flying off the shelf! Ebay $39.99 with 10 sold! Darn things only cost $18.99 plus tax.

That is just dumb and sad people do that (unless you won't be going before they stop selling the cups). I "almost" regretted buying it after I did since I have so many of the regular ones, and we do not drink much soda. But believe you me, we drank our $20 worth of soda/powerade in 2 days whether we wanted to or not lol. I could understand maybe $5 extra for time and effort to get, but twice the price is nuts.

That is just dumb and sad people do that (unless you won't be going before they stop selling the cups). I "almost" regretted buying it after I did since I have so many of the regular ones, and we do not drink much soda. But believe you me, we drank our $20 worth of soda/powerade in 2 days whether we wanted to or not lol. I could understand maybe $5 extra for time and effort to get, but twice the price is nuts.

They're probably having a hard time getting 10 Popcorn buckets per Popcorn Cart now that a limit has been set. Which btw, it's about time!

Especially when you’re paying $18.99 plus tax and getting soda with it! Double the price for half the product lol

Anyone know why Hall of Presidents and Monsters Inc Laugh Floor are closed for MNSSHP ?

What time will they be open until on a party day, 6:00 PM ?

I will update as soon as I hear more. People are still in line for the Dwarfs.

Apparently the Jack & Sally started at 5pm but stopped the meet due to thunder and lightning.

The weather channel says it's raining and thundering until 6:56pm - I cannot confirm this with my friend.

6:38pm - So far no rain at WDW.

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED.

Last edited:
I keep watching the weather as we get neared to the start of October. Hope it drops about ten degrees or else my costume is going to be hot hot hot.

What do we do for this in between time? Lightning - everything is closed. We'd have a drink but it's MK....

The storms seem to be hitting later in the day - 6-8 ish instead of 3-4 ish.

What do we do for this in between time? Lightning - everything is closed. We'd have a drink but it's MK....

The storms seem to be hitting later in the day - 6-8 ish instead of 3-4 ish.

Indoor rides, stay away from the mountain rides those will be closed. Indoor m&g, elvis stitch, princesses etc. Also at 7pm go to the indoor Trick or Treat stations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter