"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there was an option have tickets mailed to you? My Magicbands shipped yesterday for our upcoming trip, but nothing mentioning DAH at all.

Yes, there was an option for mailing. I have probably 2 full sets of magic bands (or more!) but picked the mail option. So I have the hard tickets that got mailed to me.

Also wondering on the nights when DAH starts at 9PM if it will feel emptier since the park stays open later, and people might leave before closing? Did anyone who went last year on a 9-12 night feel like most of the park crowds left by the time the event started?

Since we're getting close, I'm starting to seriously check the weather. Tuesday looks like low 60's for the high & high 40's for the low. Sure, it would be nice if it was warmer, especially with the extra cold winter we've been having. On the other hand, I'm thinking it might keep last minute ticket sales & crowds down.

Packed and cold. It’s your destiny.

:-)

UGH!! I really hope they change the need to exit the park or go to the tap-stiles in order to get a lanyard. I made FP+ for attractions that I don't plan to hit for DAH using my AP. And with HEA I really don't want to fight people to get to the front after 7p for my lanyard! yikes!

Speaking of weather, today is the first day I can check the forecast for our 2/8 event...always a sign of getting close to a trip! Of course, it’s purely for amusement as we know that a FL forecast isn’t worth much until maybe the day before, right? :D

Speaking of weather, today is the first day I can check the forecast for our 2/8 event...always a sign of getting close to a trip! Of course, it’s purely for amusement as we know that a FL forecast isn’t worth much until maybe the day before, right? :D

I sure hope mine changes the day before! :laughing:

Is there anyone else here who is NOT going to this week's party but is REDICULOUSLY excited for it anyway, in anticipation of whatever anyone reports back?! lol, I'm living through you guys- my party date isn't for a solid 3 weeks.
:cool1::banana::jumping1::banana::cool1:
I'm not going at all and I'm excited lol. This would never fit my work schedule. I work in a school so would have to fly friday after 5 and be back Sunday. I just love hearing how others are having fun.

I know this is late, but are the plastic tickets mailed to you only if you don't have Magicbands? All I have is the ticket showing on MDE.
When we purchased the tickets we clicked on the option to have them shipped to us so we received plastic cards. They’re also linked in MDE. I wasn’t sure they would be hence the shipping.

Going on 2/8 as well! What does the weather say? ;)

All right guys....

@hosler427
@honeymo78
@kippynumber1
@First timer
@ksinniger
@MrsInsG
@Sammi & Mittz
@Liver Lips Mcgrowl
@mlp1933
@CAQDaddy
@UpstateMick
@jcconn
@TheFloatingBear
@Daisybell911
@Silock
@collegeprogram01
@fiasco32
@Star Tourist
@Dviro
@lexybear
@DavidHobart
@ALMinVA
@lynn_s

Hopefully you’re enjoying your WDW vacations and resting up. No matter what comes your way, I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL time tomorrow. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Would love to hear reports, both good and bad, when you get back (don’t be spending any DAH time on DIS). Have fun!

Last edited:
We did not receive hard tickets either. Our tickets show up on MDE.

I ordered my ticket through Disney CM and was mailed the hard ticket as well as it being attached to MDE.

Is there anyone else here who is NOT going to this week's party but is REDICULOUSLY excited for it anyway, in anticipation of whatever anyone reports back?! lol, I'm living through you guys- my party date isn't for a solid 3 weeks.
:cool1::banana::jumping1::banana::cool1:

So can't wait to hear from the 26th group of Dis'ers going to DAH! Will be neat to see what it is like not sold out. AND it is two weeks from when I leave for my trip!

My daughter and I arrived tonight; we're looking forward to DAH tomorrow night! Walking back to the room tonight I found myself wondering if perhaps I should have packed our winter coats! :confused3:cold:

I will definitely report back on our evening! Still need to do some strategizing!

You are there...yay!

I was reminded over NYE that “Florida Cold” is a really cold version of cold. It’s a more humid kind of cold and if it’s windy, watch out. DS and I literally put on every piece of clothing we brought with us the night of 1/1. We couldn’t get to anything in our pockets, but we were warm!

Have fun @TheFloatingBear. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter