"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just bought tickets for Jan 30! SOOOO EXCITED!!!
Two of us 40-something Moms are driving down to WDW - 12 hours on Monday the 29th, doing Epcot and DAH on Tuesday, driving home Wednesday. Please tell me someone else is this crazy!!!! We need a few days to escape the East coast snow!

YES!!! We have had Snowpocalypse here in southeast TX this week and my mom and I decided to go alone without my kids or husband after I found $84 roundtrip flights out of Houston!! We rarely see the cheap flights out of Houston on SW but so glad they were there. We will be going to the 1/30/18 event and are so excited!

Add us in for 3/1 (me and DBF two adults)! We attended last year on both 2/2 and 3/2 and we definitely felt like the February date was less crowded than March.

I'm very curious to hear the reports from those going tomorrow on how a sold out night feels!

Just bought tickets for Jan 30! SOOOO EXCITED!!!
Two of us 40-something Moms are driving down to WDW - 12 hours on Monday the 29th, doing Epcot and DAH on Tuesday, driving home Wednesday. Please tell me someone else is this crazy!!!! We need a few days to escape the East coast snow!

That sounds like SO much fun! Can I be friends with you?!?

(Continuing the :offtopic: chatter from this morning....)

FIDDLESTICKS!!! Stupid schools cancelled around here AGAIN tomorrow. >:(>:(>:( 3 days off for 1.5 inches of snow. :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

If DAH wasn't sold out I would pack up the car and start driving to WDW right now.... :car:

SO crazy! Gwinnett is just delayed for two hours. Maybe there’s still time to call and see if you can get tix! I bet if you have an on-site reservation (campground?), you can still get tix. It’s not such a crazy idea...

Add us in for 3/1 (me and DBF two adults)! We attended last year on both 2/2 and 3/2 and we definitely felt like the February date was less crowded than March.

I'm very curious to hear the reports from those going tomorrow on how a sold out night feels!
Was it actually crowded on the March date or just more crowded than February?

giphy.gif

And....

giphy.gif

It's DAH day!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hoping everyone has a great time and that even a sold out night matches last year's experiences. Very curious to hear the reports. Have fun!

I am currently trying (and failing) to get my six-year-old to nap before we head to the Fireworks Dessert Party and DAH tonight. DH and I are thinking of dropping him off at Lilo’s Playhouse and going by ourselves. Just kidding (mostly).

Good luck! We always told our boys to just lay there quietly and relax, even if they didn’t sleep. It didn’t always work, but sometimes it did.

Hi everyone. I’m going tonight to the even and I’m just curious if anyone has gotten any intel on what time we can get in? I’m at Springs now and going to pack up everything I can tonight since I’m leaving tomorrow. I want to get a morning in at MK so I will have to be up and get my bags to bell services early.

I asked another cm. Not gr. But they said it’s 7pm. Given they have no idea when lanyards will be our, I believe it might be 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter